View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 07:23 AM   #400
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,501 раз(а) в 4,242 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Black Jizz Juice

Realtampaswingers.com- Black Jizz Juice

Description:
On Monday I got a call from an old favorite of mine Will, from DFW Knight.com, was in town and wanted to hook up. We hadn_t seen him in a while so I did not hesitate saying yes We were able to get together last night before he headed back to Texas and let me tell you....it was hot Will is a great kisser and he always gets me going by kissing my neck softly. I just melt, and get goose bumps everywhere. I could feel my pussy tingling already I reached back and felt a bulge in his pants and I didn_t waste anytime getting my hands, and mouth, around his big black member... I was ready and needed some big, black meat We did the usual foreplay thing, and I tried to do my best giving him a blow job, but sometimes it is tough when their cocks are so big I didn_t hear him complaining though, and he was nice and hard Now, Will and I have known each other for quite a few years now, so he gets a little extra treatment when we get together. I will ride that big, black cock of his bareback.....and I even let him dump his black, jizz juices right into my cunt hole It is always hot, just as it was again last night He gets me on my stomach and pumps that meat shaft of his into my pussy and then he just explodes He then loves to spread my ass cheeks apart so he can see his black jizz juices run out of my bright, red pussy hole I was soaked with his cum and it just kept dripping out of me You get to see a close up of the whole thing too...hot stuff Enjoy the photos and make sure you watch the juicy video too
Model:
Lee Woods, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : bkJizzJuice_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 324.63 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:26:08

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/fe023d6b6c210

Время генерации страницы 0.03066 секунды с 9 запросами