View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 11:03 AM   #354
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cali Logan Booneville

Cali Logan was the worst waitress I ever had. She was rude, ignored my table constantly, stood around gabbing with her friends and playing on her phone. So I figured I would teach her some manners. I grabbed her after work and tied her up good. Wrists to knees and a couple of good pieces of medical tape over her mouth. She was indignant but she deserved it. After berating her for a few minutes, I pulled her shirt down revealing her bra. I told her I was planning to take video and post it all over the internet, maybe even as a way of making money to make up for her rotten service. She wasn't happy with that but I didn't care. I finally got around to pulling down her bra revealing her breasts. That really made her mad. I also realized that she had given bad service to a few of my friends, so I decided to invite them over. By the time this night is over, she'll learn how to give good service to her customers I guarantee that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 13683kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cali Logan

Rachel Pt.2 Mella

Cast: Rachel
Genres: Gyno, Medica
Video language: English
Who doesn't enjoy a stainless steel speculum shoved up her vagina? A pussy, stethoscope and ass lovers delight! All Girls are Exclusively and Originaly shooted for this Site!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 594.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Pt.2

Fetish Gyno x video collection vo1 Sherrill

Gyno and Medical fetish site with speculum, catether and shots. Real injections, abdominal palpation, suppository, thermometers.

Total size: 3.7 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Gyno x video collection vo1

Alondra - Seduction on the ambulance Donaldson

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Alondra
Alondra's was taken to the hospital in an ambulance. During the trip, the paramedic did not miss the opportunity to seduce Alondra.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3930kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 595.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alondra - Seduction on the ambulance

Fetish Gyno x video collection vo2 Seekonk

Gyno and Medical fetish site with speculum, catether and shots. Real injections, abdominal palpation, suppository, thermometers.

Total size: 6.6 GB in 11 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish Gyno x video collection vo2

The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Hot Unreal Vip Collection. Part 2. Bartonsville

Release Year: 2024
It's just a routine check up for Abigail Dupree, but her normal doctor has stopped seeing patients. This new doctor came highly recommended. The receptionist provides a juice in the waiting room, and since Abigail is always a little nervous about medical visits (and the creepy guy next to her), a little water will help settle her down. Of course, whatever the nurse put in it takes her straight through relaxed and into .

Total size: 4.2 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Hot Unreal Vip Collection. Part 2.

Rachel Pt.1 Khujand

Cast: Rachel
Genres: Gyno, Medica
Some of the real, hottest amateurs expose their wet pink pussies. Wide spread holes and speculums, pussy exams, catether. Real injections, abdominal palpation, suppository, thermometers, heartbeat with electronic stethoscope and egg!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 596.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Pt.1

Время генерации страницы 0.03183 секунды с 9 запросами