View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 04:20 PM   #530
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Private Collection

Realtampaswingers.com- Private Collection

Description:
One good thing about last week was that I finally got the okay from my doctor, so now I can fuck again Let me tell you, I was ready.....and I need it So I gave one of my fuck buddies a call and we were able to hook up Vic, my naughty neighbor as I call him, was happy to see me, and was very happy to do the deed of breaking me back in again.... Vic is actually a member of our site who has know us for years, so he was slow and gentle with me. I was a little sore, but it felt good I assisted with my hitachi and he used my little pink vibrator on me too.....so now I was revved up and ready to go I wanted to taste and feel his cock in side me He gave me a couple of good thrusts with his large meat shaft, and since I couldn_t take too many of them, he didn_t hold back when it came to shooting his load I got a face full and was very satisfied I told him that I was going to add this video to my own private collection Why you ask?? He shot the video POV style, mostly from behind....so I couldn_t really see what was going on when we were actually doing it. Now I can watch it in the comfort of my own home, and in my own bed, with my vibrator in hand, again, and really get a close up view of him teasing me and pounding my tight pussy I hope you will like the photos and videos too
Model:
Tracy Lick, Vic Wonder
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : PrivateCollection_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 417 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:33:34

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ce25c64f89618

Время генерации страницы 0.05628 секунды с 9 запросами