View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 05:09 AM   #17429
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alexis Fawx - The Broken Down Car Trick Park Hills

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: CBT, Full Movie, Paddling, Whipping
Video language: English
Mistress Michelle Lacy and Goddess Alexis Fawx are bored and use the old broken down car trick to lure in a guy to have some fun with, They are standing on the side of the road in black bikinis with the hood up and in no time a big muscle bound guy pulls up to see if he can give them some help. Michelle hands him a sip of her drink and he get woozy they help him to his truck and he comes too chained up in their dungeon, the ladies explain to him that they like things kinky and to be in control, he demands they release him and the ladies just laugh, Mistress Michelle grabs his cock and balls and starts to beat them with her hand crop, The girls tell him how much this turns them on, as he screams for mercy, Goddess Alexis tells him he will learn to love this and to just let go, because next my friend Michelle is going to whip your back until my pussy gets wet. Mistress Michelle Lacy and Goddess Alexis Fawx decide it´s time to whip the out of this big macho guy who is used to getting his way with woman, Its time to show this muscle head just who really is in charge her, the ladies laugh as he screams out for mercy knowing they will be giving none, That´s right bitch scream as loud and as long as you can know one will ever hear you again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6307kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 646.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Fawx - The Broken Down Car Trick

Alexis Fawx - Roadside Assistance Berthoud

Cast: Alexis Fawx
Genres: Electroshock, Femdom Sex, Full Movie, Handjobs, Milking, Pussy Worship
Goddess Alexis Fawx and Dava Foxx use the old broken down car trick to catch a fuck boy, They pull off to the side of the road and flag down some dude in a truck, He thinks he is God´s gift to woman as he takes his shirt off and takes a look at their car, He tells them he can give them a ride and that their motor is shot, Goddess Dava pricks him with her love needle and he faints; the ladies then drag him and throw him in the back of his truck and take him back to ClubDom. He is restrained in a fiddle holding his neck and hands, They then produce a syringe with a blue fluid and inject his balls as he screams, then tell him if he cums twice within the hour a chemical reaction will take place turning his balls into little shriveled up raisins, rendering them useless. Then the sexy Dommes start to tease him, playing with each other´s full breasts and kissing, knowing he is getting hard, Then they proceed to milk the filth right from his slut sacks feeding him every last drop, Alexis states well there is the first load lol. Now that Goddesses Dava Foxx and Goddess Alexis Fawx have their bitch boy and drained his filthy slut sacks of one orgasm, they tease him and kiss each other rubbing each other´s pussies and letting him lick it off their fingers. They inform the slut that he has exactly 5 minutes to make both of them cum, And he better fuck them as if his balls depended on it, because they do... After he has sex with both Goddesses he can no longer hold in his own orgasm and explodes all over Goddess Dava´s boots, causing the chemical reaction to begin. The ladies make him slurp up every last drop, laughing at his anguish over his lost balls and telling him that his new name is slave cum face!
Duration: 16:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6303kbps

File size: 772.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Fawx - Roadside Assistance

Lick My Toes First Southern Pines

Studio: Lava XXX
You wanna fuck me? You believe you deserve it? Look at my perfect body. I am real blonde bitch who deserves only the best. If you wanna fuck me, lick my toes first!
Duration: 19:34
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3637kbps

File size: 539.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lick My Toes First

Dava Foxx - Denied Loser Elm City

Cast: Dava Foxx
Genres: Ass Worship, Body Worship, Chindo, Female Domination, Full Movie
Bratty Doms Kylie Rogue and Dava Foxx notice that Eugene was jerking off his pathetic dick in the garage, so they decide to sneak up on him. As Mistress Kylie and Dava are standing behind him they decide to have a little fun with this nerdy loser. They force him in the cage and with this loser locked up, Mistress Kylie and Dava decide to tease him and make him smell their tight pink pussies and beautiful asses. Then they bring this poor pathetic loser Eugene into their dungeon to use him for their own pleasure, Helpless to the girls sexy little outfits and hot bodies Eudene agrees to do anything the ladies want. They strap him up with a dildo gag and instruct him to fuck their young wet pussies. Eugene pumps as hard and fast as he can and Dava cums then it´s right into Goddess Kylie she Fucks his face hard until she reaches orgasm.
Duration: 15:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6281kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 716.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dava Foxx - Denied Loser

Girls with toys butt fucking boys Cotati

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Juicy Entertainment
Genres: Strap-On, Gonzo
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a woman fuck you? Juicy has created this special feature to turn your fantasy a reality. See real he-men taking huge dildos in the ass. The women have strapped on a dick and are ready for action!

Total size: 3.9 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls with toys butt fucking boys

Goddess Amadahy - Qandisa & Amadhy Whipping Rafsanjan

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Goddess Amadahy
Genres: Whipping
"Eeny, Meenie, Minie, Moe..." Queen Qandisa taunts the strung up slaves at the whipping post. She toys with them with her whip, making them jump. "Just wait until Goddess Amadahy gets here, with her nine whips of fury!" Amadahy arrives by pony cart and has the whips in her hand. She looks disappointed as she expected better men but they will have to do. She cracks her single tail across the backs of both of the slaves, seeing who will scream louder than the other until both of the slaves are shredded. She and Qandisa inspect both slaves closely and decide they need even more...
Duration: 12:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6304kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 590.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Amadahy - Qandisa & Amadhy Whipping

Kinky Carmen Perfect Sweet Vip Hot Nice Collection. Part 3. Rudiskes

Release Year: 2024
they put him through severe breath control, brutal ballbusting, and full weighty ass smothering. Carmen joins the fun with heavy handed spanking and messy mouth to mouth food feeding, covering him in welts and condiments.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Carmen Perfect Sweet Vip Hot Nice Collection. Part 3.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21379 секунды с 9 запросами