View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 06:52 AM   #536
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Turd Says Part Two Lipa City

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator
Video language: English
Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Two

Bondage Wedding Night Part I Thorpe

When the girls helped me undress, I must admit, I was a bit nervous. I don't know if it was before the wedding jitters? Maybe I was a bit excited about the prospect of being tied by Elizabeth. I knew that she had played around but I had no idea that she was this good with rigging. She tied my hands behind my back and produced a bright and shiny white ballgag. I only happily took it as Kyra took pictures. They both looked so cute. Lize had me lay on the bed facing down, I think I knew what she was going to do next and I was excited. Of course she didn't disappoint, She tied me in a cute and tight hogtie. What I didn't expect was what Kyra was going to do while Elizabeth filmed. I al exftremely ticklish. If you even act like your going to tickle me I cant help but explode in laughter. I am so ticklish, I feel like it will kill me, as if I will literally die of laughter. Kyra then started tickling me and I couldn't do anything but squirm in my hogtie, pull against the ropes and bit down hard on my ballgag, through fits of laughter. I was wearing all white on white sheets I laughed so hard I was worried I was going to pee in the bed.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Wedding Night Part I

Top Bondage Stars - Dia Zerva & Christina Carter Youyang

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Dia Zerva, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Fetish, Big Tits, NoSex
Video language: English
Dia wanted her clothes off but she did not expect my razor sharp dagger. She starts to sweat as the blade crosses her breasts, slowly cutting away her clothes. By the time I start poking her nipples with the blade she is damp. The nipple teasing is intense and relentless. Dia's muscles pop. Her drool pours. Her eyes widen. Her soaked panties are stuffed and taped in to muffle the screams of intense nipple teasing. Dia is sweating and drooling from over 40 minutes of nipple teasing. Now she gets what she asked for from the beginning. I tie Dia's big toes to her nipples to keep her feet exposed. The erocillator against her clit keeps her on edge. The foot teasing begins with feather tickling. Then two canes make Dia scream, then forced orgasms make her hoarse and hanging limp, sitting in a pool of drool, swear and cum. Christina Carter said after this scene, "I didn't know if we were shooting or making love". You be the judge in this long slow, tease, bind and teasing scene ending a slow drawn out orgasm. Christina's expression and eyes make this a must see.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:49:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Top Bondage Stars - Dia Zerva & Christina Carter
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05276 секунды с 9 запросами