View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 02:15 PM   #9501
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default ASS Invaders - sc 03 - Dominic Pacifico, Apollo Fates, An...

ASS Invaders - sc 03 - Dominic Pacifico, Apollo Fates, Andrew Foenix 2160p

Studio: ClubInferno

Government medical officials Dominic Pacifico and Apollo Fates were just exposed to an unknown alien lifeform, and now their only hope of survival is for civilian Andrew Foenix to lube up his fists and extract the extraterrestrials from their holes. Deep in the doctors' examination room, Dr. Fates throws his head back from a twisted sense of pleasure, and Dr. Pacifico lets out an array of deep moans as Andrew simultaneously fills both of their holes while they stroke their own big dicks. On a mission to eradicate these invasive alien creatures, Andrew will stop at nothing until he's completely explored and decontaminated the insides of both these gaping doctors.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download ASS Invaders - sc 03 - Dominic Pacifico, Apollo Fates, Andrew Foenix 2160p

Straight Teasing Handjobs - Newbie Sterling gets my slow hand

Genres: Straight, Jerk Off, Teasing

New model Sterling is a 20 year old, straight, handsome young man who has never been with a man before, but was obviously excited by what I was about to do to him. His cock got hard simply from my describing what I would do. I gently teased his hard cock by hand and face got red and his breathing more labored, and I was barely moving my hand. I licked and sucked just as slowly as I stroked. He squirmed and shuddered, twitched and panted as I tormented him, taking my time. As a horny 20 year old, he was putty in my hands. I slowly stroked him to an intense orgasm, popping a load into the air, surprising even himself.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:06
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3899kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 721.8 MB

Download Straight Teasing Handjobs - Newbie Sterling gets my slow hand
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03696 секунды с 9 запросами