View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 05:52 AM   #17434
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Chanel Preston - Interactive Forced Bi Cuckold POV Brisbin

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Chanel Preston
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckolding, Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction
Video language: English
I bet when you married me you thought I would be your perfect wifey, so loyal & loving. You thought I would only be fucking your cock, you were wrong, there is better cock out there. I am going to decide your sexual future with me, I decide what goes in my pussy, and also in your mouth. I brought a friend home, he has such a thick beautiful cock, and I want you to put it deep inside your mouth. I don´t care if you cry or beg me not to, the more you whine the harder I will push the back of your head making you gag on thick cock. Your slut wife is going to force you bisexual. Open wide and swallow a hot load me baby.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8298kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 645.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanel Preston - Interactive Forced Bi Cuckold POV

Elena Sin - Two Mistresses Milk Slave Mayflower

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Elena Sin
Genres: Milking
The Goddess´s to not let up for a second, taunting and tormenting the loudmouth caveman as they pull his cum out of his cock and then force him to eat it.
Duration: 8:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6321kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elena Sin - Two Mistresses Milk Slave

Dava Foxx - Dava, Esmi & Molly's Slutty Boot Whore Old Mission

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Dava Foxx
Genres: Boot Worship
Goddess Dava Foxx, Esmi Lee and Mistress Molly Jane instruct the slutty boot whore to worship and clean their boots. "That´s right slut all three of our boots need licking, sucking and worshiping. Now get to it bitch!" The ladies are forceful shoving their heels in the sluts mouth making him suck the heel. Goddess Esmi notices the bitch has gotten all turned on. She rubs her thigh high black boot over the slaves little dicklet as the Goddess´s laugh. Mistress Molly tells him to drain his slutty balls all over their boots and then to slurp up every last drop. Goddess Dava comments "what a slutty boot whore."
Duration: 9:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6305kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 441.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dava Foxx - Dava, Esmi & Molly's Slutty Boot Whore

Stella Liberty - Stella Liberty's Boot Bitch Crossroads

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Stella Liberty
Genres: Boot Worship
Stella Liberty is in the market for a few new slaves. Dressed to kill in her skin tight latex and thigh high boots, Stella quickly inspects the two potential slaves. After they pass her visual test, the next test begins. Both the sissy slave and the pain slut are aware that she will only be keeping one of them, as they both grovel at her boots. Stella has them licking and cleaning her boots, both vying for her attention, yearning to be her slave. Soon enough the boots come off, and both lucky slaves are able to worship her beautiful, sexy, and sweaty feet. Which slave will she choose???
Duration: 8:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6300kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 419.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Liberty - Stella Liberty's Boot Bitch

Kylie Rogue - Veronica Cohen & Kylie Rogue Caning Langeac

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kylie Rogue
Genres: Caning
Mistress Veronica Cohen and Kylie Rogue play a game of rock paper scissors to see who will mark their slave first! Veronica wins and wastes no time ordering her slave to stick out his ass to be caned. The Mistresses amuse each other by taking turns savagely caning the bitch. But now that the they are excited from vigorously punishing their slaves ass. Deciding to keep the lusty , they tell the slave they are only leaving to grab their strap-ons!
Duration: 8:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6323kbps

File size: 418.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Rogue - Veronica Cohen & Kylie Rogue Caning

Goddess Tangent - Michelle, Tangent & Rikki: Smothered and Milked Enschede

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Goddess Tangent
Genres: Handjobs, Milking
Mistress Ricky is stroking the slave´s hard cock. He must be so lucky to be out of chastity, except he knows his permission to cum will come at a price. The Mistresses are cruel and won´t ever let any slave have pleasure unless their sadistic torments follow. Mistress Michelle Lacy and Goddess Tangent provoke the slave and tease and smother him with their leather gloved hands and arms until his breath is taken away over and over again. The slave finally cums, but Mistress Ricky feeds it to him. She is learning how to be a cruel Mistress after all here at Clubdom.
Duration: 9:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 490.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Tangent - Michelle, Tangent & Rikki: Smothered and Milked

Stella Liberty's Big Cock Polaris

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Stella Liberty
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation, pegging, sissy slut, Slut Training, Strapon
Stella Liberty resumes her testing of the sissy slave, only now she is armed with a huge strapon. The sissy bitch is forced on his knees, and forced to give Stella “head”. He deep throats and Stella makes him deep throat even more, watching him choke and gurgle on the cock. After having her way with his mouth, she decides it´s time to have some fun with his ass. She warms him up with a firm strapping prior to penetrating him anally. Bent over, she finally finds something he is good at, being a little bitch and being punished by her cock. Flipping him over and continued the pounding with him on his pathetic back. When she finishes using the sissy bitch, she finally decides which of the slaves she will keep. Who is the lucky slave?
Duration: 11:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6199kbps

File size: 514.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stella Liberty's Big Cock
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14733 секунды с 9 запросами