View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 07:33 AM   #1312
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

New Victim on Torment Chair part 3 Donald

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Now we can assume Lena, not a newbie, but rather a pain seeker, considering her reaction after all the torment she has been facing from experienced master Dr Lomp. Up to now, we haven’t seen her even weeping. She doesn’t show notable resistance when Dr Lomp gives her orders, or positions her for a more efficient torment. Her screams, which make us enjoy, is the only indicator of her heavy suffering. In this part of the serial, Lena will receive painful whip strokes on her back and chest, which will leave red stripes on her pure skin. Watch the movie and see Lena slowly turning into a hot pain slut in Dr Lomp’s caring hands.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16282kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Victim on Torment Chair part 3

New Victim on Torment Chair part 1 South Vienna

Another sexy babe finds herself in front of Dr Lomp to be properly tamed. Meet Lena, a 25-year-old brunette. She has never tasted humiliation or torment before. It will be Dr Lomp’s pleasure to welcome this amazing young girl through the hard paths of the true BDSM. As a tradition of Graias Studio for the newcomers, poor Lena will also be tested by various painful torments within her first sessions. Talented master is also wondering if this sweet darling may see the end without any give-up. He will search through her soul and try to reveal her hidden obedience. Watch the first part of Lena’s initiation and enjoy the slave girl’s confusion and surrender. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16316kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Victim on Torment Chair part 1

Twisted Flower part 2 Proberta

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted Flower part 2

Snowy Seder Part 1 Blauvelt

Skylar and OT are both Jewish. As an homage to their heritage they decided to make a Passover themed live show. To begin Skylar and Kiki relax inside their tubes. When the show starts Skylar is hung by her neck and whipped like her ancestors were. Her beautiful tits sway with each hit. Skylar is tied into a ball and her panties are filled with Maror (Bitter Herbs) dipped in salt water. A choking device is put around her neck.
Duration: 1:00:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Snowy Seder Part 1

Mystic Molly West Des Moines

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch.
Duration: 36:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mystic Molly

Some women are slaves Sinan

Some women are slaves, best used for their service. And some are bitches, whose suffering is the key to unlocking their value. Kristine is the third kind, though: the slut with holes that beg to be filled. The look in her eye when she is sucking cock is just a cry for approval. When PD bends her over a table and pounds her pussy all she can do is call out for more. Getting filled with cock is its own reward. The more she pleases him, the more intense her orgasms will be from it. It is the makings of a beautiful submission.
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Some women are slaves

His Mark Part 1 Cream Ridge

Brooke has such pale skin and long body. She's going to have to receive his mark. While she's waiting a mask is put on her face so she can't see. The viewers ask her questions. She's quickly stripped and her hands are wrapped with vetwrap. With such a pristine canvas she needs some lines. The singletail takes are and almost instantly bright red lines stripe her body. She squeals. She also smiles. She has to turn to get both sides of her body.
Duration: 56:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Mark Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06319 секунды с 9 запросами