View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 07:55 AM   #1402
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

GwenMedia - Painful Pleasures Yeso

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Clippers are buzzing, removing hair from the submissive slave's body. Next, the depilatory cream is applied. What will happen next, one can only guess.
Lady Cheyenne, sitting in her throne, is attempting to train a loving housewife in the art of foot worship. In the corner is a large, rubber-lined deprivation box which holds her equally submissive husband. The action moves back and forth between the two. Not happy with her progress, Lady Cheyenne begins a series of flogging and spanking punishment. The female slave is then encased in a clear vinyl, inflatable mattress. Once inside, she is subjected to more torment. Suspended in a metal gibbet cage, the husband is forced to watch his wife's training in ass worship and spanking punishment, unable to participate in any way.
Format: avi
Duration: 55:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 982kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 452.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GwenMedia - Painful Pleasures

Stepping through real submission part 2 Stephan

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Well, it is obvious that though she is not a tough girl, Petra is brave enough to let her master apply any punishment on her body. This gives Dr Lomp the chance to push her level of pain. Now it’s time for pussy torment and famous master will use various instruments to test the slave girl’s endurance. Petra will lay on the torment bench, and one of her ankles will be lifted and secured to the ceiling, which will prevent her from closing her pussy by reflection after each cruel stroke that will hit on her sensitive pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12303kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepping through real submission part 2

Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking Hartline

Studio: Bdsmprison
Mirela has been in interrogation for a few days. She won't to confess why she was caught breaking into the Senator's house. She might be a spy. She is bound to a bedframe to be punished at once. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment with electro play and a cattle prod, humiliation and fingering.
Format: avi
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsmprison - Spy Mirela Won't Confess & Endures Spanking

New Victim on Torment Chair part 3 Langesund

Now we can assume Lena, not a newbie, but rather a pain seeker, considering her reaction after all the torment she has been facing from experienced master Dr Lomp. Up to now, we haven’t seen her even weeping. She doesn’t show notable resistance when Dr Lomp gives her orders, or positions her for a more efficient torment. Her screams, which make us enjoy, is the only indicator of her heavy suffering. In this part of the serial, Lena will receive painful whip strokes on her back and chest, which will leave red stripes on her pure skin. Watch the movie and see Lena slowly turning into a hot pain slut in Dr Lomp’s caring hands.
Duration: 14:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16282kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Victim on Torment Chair part 3

Taylor Mae Mount Sterling

She's there to have some new experiences, but he's brought her here to put his dick in her. He tests her first; having her lick his balls and then suck his dick. He tries different positions with her. Before he's finished with her treatment he has to bring his excitement down. He cums on her face and now he can focus on doing her good. His torment gets her prepared before he makes her cum hard.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor Mae

I Piss On Your Cunt* Las Tunas

Cast: Sonia Harcourt
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Pissing, Toys, Outdoor, Electro Play
I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn’t like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I’m free and I’m plotting.
Duration: 1:07:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Piss On Your Cunt*

New Victim on Torment Chair part 1 Aspen

Another sexy babe finds herself in front of Dr Lomp to be properly tamed. Meet Lena, a 25-year-old brunette. She has never tasted humiliation or torment before. It will be Dr Lomp’s pleasure to welcome this amazing young girl through the hard paths of the true BDSM. As a tradition of Graias Studio for the newcomers, poor Lena will also be tested by various painful torments within her first sessions. Talented master is also wondering if this sweet darling may see the end without any give-up. He will search through her soul and try to reveal her hidden obedience. Watch the first part of Lena’s initiation and enjoy the slave girl’s confusion and surrender. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16316kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Victim on Torment Chair part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04964 секунды с 9 запросами