View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 02:02 PM   #1860
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Out of Space Money

Video language: English
110 minutes of sleazy condomless sex action! Expect loads of cum and nasty hardcore fucking. Beautiful boys hard fisting greedy Boys Bareback Fucking open air!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:32
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1967kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Out of Space

The Woods Part 2, scene 02 Axton

Cast: Axel Abysse, Bruce Bang
Genres: Anal, Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Piercing
Sub sex pig, Axel Abysse crawls on hands and knees over to dominating Aiden Woods' boots. Starting from the bottom of Aiden's boot, Axel licks his way up to Aiden's stiff, enticing dick. Swift, smooth gulps put Aiden's cock at the back of Axel's warm throat. Wanting more, Aiden bends Axel over and pummels his cock into Axel's more-than-willing hole. Things heat up when Aiden replaces his cock with his entire hand, stretching Axel to the limit. Twisting and turning his hefty fists in and out of Axel's insatiable ass, Aiden gives Axel a handballing he won't ever forget. Next, Aiden Woods is on his back and yells to Axel Abysse, 'fuck my mouth, fuck all of my holes'. Axel responds by shoving his uncut, pierced cock in Aiden's mouth. Mounted on a lazy-Suzan, Axel spins Aiden around and gives his succulent hole a slobbery tongue bath. Aiden returns the favor bending Axel over to swirl his tongue into his swollen hole. Switching positions, Axel lays back and jerks his pierced, uncut cock while Aiden continues to fist punch his bare hole. Aiden continues to rearrange Axel's insides until they stand and jerk their loads into the air.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4709kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 630.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Woods Part 2, scene 02

Fistpack: Fist And Shout (Part 1) Lower Salem

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Billy Berlin, Lee Heyford, Marc LaSalle, Matthieu Paris
Genres: Fisting, European, Blacks, Handball, Rosebud, Dildos, Smooth, Pissing, Watersports, Chisle, Tattoos, Leather, Harness, Threeways, Muscle, Hunk
Raging Stallion's latest fisting flick has got to be the greasiest, filthiest, most rosebud-laden fist pic we've ever released. Arms up to elbows, double paw stretching, grease coated super handball!! With Raging Stallion Exclusives stars this balls to the wall, open canyon hole of a movie will leave your mouth gaping as wide as the asses splashed across your TV screen. Three scenes fill over two hours in this second fisting feature shot, cut, and directed by Raging Stallion Studio's veteran head of Post Production, David Hempling. "I couldn't believe our great fortune in bringing together this amazing cast for my next fisting feature," David said. "These amazingly sexy guys not only have the talent and the desire to show off their abilities, they've got the right attitude as well. Broad smiles and knowing, leering grins flash across their faces as they sink slippery paws and arms into each other's holes. They all loved performing for my camera. No doubt about it!"
Duration: 2:16:27
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1270kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistpack: Fist And Shout (Part 1)

ClubInferno Ass Invaders 4K Orange Springs

Studio: ClubInferno
Cast: Andrew Foenix, Apollo Fates, Archer Croft, Brock Kniles, Dominic Pacifico, Wrex Wylde
Aliens aren't just invading Earth -- they're invading our holes! When two men are discovered in the middle of the night at an alien abduction site, it's all hands on deck to ensure they haven't been implanted with the eggs of an unknown extraterrestrial threat. Government medical professionals Dominic Pacifico and Apollo Fates have been assigned to decontaminate Andrew Foenix and extract the -like creature that's overtaken his insides. After using their fists to fully remove the lifeform from the civilian's hairy ass, Andrew is charged with examining the doctors' holes in fear that they could have been exposed to spores from the invasive alien beings. Next, medics Archer Croft and Brock Kniles are exterminating any potential creatures living inside WreX Wylde. With his hole completely gaping, the doctors fist him at the same time and, once he's prolapsed, Dr. Croft takes his tongue to the patient's protruding rosebud to see if he can taste any eggs that the aliens may have placed inside of him. In the same examination room, WreX is tasked with fisting the two doctors as they drain their balls of any possible exposure to alien life. On a mission to prevent these alien creatures from proliferating, the men will stop at nothing to ensure the 'Ass Invaders' are completely eradicated before they take over the planet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:20:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8331kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ClubInferno Ass Invaders 4K

Fistpack: Fist My Butt Glenville

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Aitor Crash, Antonio Biaggi, Colin Steele, Daxx Reed, Ian McQueen, Steve Cruz
Genres: Anal, Beefcake, Butt Play, Fetish/Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Rosebud, Hunks, Jock, Latin, Rugged, Smooth, Tattoos, Red Head
A voice demands from the head bowed down below spreading traps and round, muscled shoulders. A fist piggy bottom on all fours, his beautiful, round, muscled butt up high in ready supplication. His juicy, puckered hole twitching open. His ass beckoning. Faced with such a sight, what's a guy to do but grease up and dive right in! Three hungry bottoms each take center stage in this entry to our award winning Fistpack series.
Duration: 2:10:14
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1075kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistpack: Fist My Butt

Extreme Compilation Of Nasty Pigs Chicago Ridge

Release Year: 2002
Cast: Virgo, Jason Crowe, Dragan Szcerny, Ron, Nip Bear, Bull Rush, Steffan, Nord See, Toro, Titus Drumm
Genres: Fetish, Pissing, Watersports, Barebacking, Extreme Penetration, Pigs, Group, Fisting
Let me tell you about Virgo. Not the astrological sign – the bantamweight star of Pigs at the Hoist, shot at London’s sleaziest sex club. Virgo is the compleat sex pig, the embodiment of all a man can be, and should aspire to. And he sure ain’t no fuckin’ virgin. In Pigs at the Hoist, he is rarely off screen, and here is just some of what he does in the course of this two-hour video sex extravaganza: Blat Gets blatted on, both naked and clothed; takes blat in his mouth, and swallows it with enthusiasm; drinks his own blat; takes blat on and in his ass; blats on other pigs, and in their mouths; jacks off and cums while taking blat; sucks blat from other pigs’ bodies; wallows on a blat-covered floor; and in one spectacular scene, sucks and drinks blat out of a man’s butthole through a speculum, then takes the rest of that assfull of blat right in his face, open-mouthed. Then, he fucks that ass. fucking and sucking Barebacks several man asses; cums up a man’s ass; eats the ass he’s fucking (both before and after he cums in it); felches with gusto; eats his own cum; gets fucked and cums while getting fucked. Fists and gets fisted (with and without gloves); fists with his arm behind his back; double fists an ass; turns himself around while double fisting; fists two asses at once; shoves a dildo up a guy’s shitter; dances with a fist up his own ass; and takes four oranges up his hole. Unlike a lot of videos, where the performers go through the motions with little or no expression, Virgo looks at the camera with undisguised lust, avidly worships the cocks he services and stares in wonder as others service him. During sex, he smiles, grins, laughs, moans, cusses and even dances with delirious abandon. There are 11 other incredible hot pigs in the international cast of this video, too. One standout is humongous-dicked Jason Crowe, who checks out just how much of his hammer can be swallowed up by every butthole within reach, and who is so in love with his enormous schwanz that he just has to kiss it himself from time to time. The men in a Dick Wadd video always share a sensibility that sets his productions apart. They’re not “Oh-aren’t-I-a-cute-young-twink-how’s-my-hair?” They’re “Look-out-I-have-a-man’s-body-and-I’m-not-afraid-to-use-it.” And if you enjoy the sounds of vigorous, no-holds-barred, hot, sweaty, bareback mansex, Dick Wadd doesn’t disappoint here. It’s sleaze from the gutter, and guys, let me tell you – you’re gonna want to live in that gutter. And the occasional rumbling of the London underground punctuates the proceedings and reminds us of the appropriately subterranean venue. There are two hot bonus scenes on the DVD, totaling about 10 minutes, both involving the muscular Dragan Szcerny and Ron. In the first, Dragan fucks Ron and cums up his ass. Virgo joins them in the second, and in less than six minutes manages to suck the Dragan dick and get fucked by both of them. Way to go, Virgo. Shit – with Virgo in the cast, it doesn’t matter what your fuckin’ birth sign is, it’s gonna be rising.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 2:00:05
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1438kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Compilation Of Nasty Pigs

Palm Springs Wet Group Sex Dreams San Gregorio

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Andrew Lennox, Titpig, Bud, Ren Adams, Austin Black, Frank Pitt, Marc Hamilton, Rod Thompson
Genres: Pissing/Watersports, Fisting, Barebacking, Rimming, Leather, Hung Men
Horse dicked Australian muscle stud Andrew Lennox realizes a dream of being used as a dog cage urinal, but the Aussie mutt escapes and wreaks havoc on the unsuspecting cast of hung, muscle pigs. Non-stop pissing, barebacking, fisting, spit, pit and boot work. Contains the world's only simultaneous cum and piss shot!!!
Duration: 1:52:51
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1074kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Palm Springs Wet Group Sex Dreams

Время генерации страницы 0.03545 секунды с 9 запросами