View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 03:44 PM   #651
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Austin s Team Play Still River

Cast: Austin Young, Bishop Angus, Legrand Wolf
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Creampie (Internal cumshot), Fingering, Fuck Sandwich, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Older/Younger, Tattoos.
Austin found himself with time to kill after his afternoon shower. With his cock out and the rest of the day ahead of him, he thought he’d get lost in a little online erotica. With his headphones on, his phone in one hand and his dick in another, he searched out his fantasies as he got progressively harder and hotter.
Coach Angus walked past the open door of the boy’s room, poking his head in as he emerged fresh from the showers. Wearing nothing but a towel to cover his manhood, he saw the boy’s cock being stroked, forcing his own horny desires spring to the surface. He could tell the boy was looking to cum, so he figured he might as well use his tight daddy ass!
Austin barely needed the coach’s invitation to top the older man. He’d found himself looking for it more and more. It even became his new favorite search online!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 684.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Austin s Team Play

Austin Young Tops Agent Robles W Hartford

Cast: Austin Young, Dani Robles
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Creampie (Internal cumshot), Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Older/Younger, Rimming, Tattoos.
Agent Robles has heard a lot about Austin. Word has spread about the boy’s impressive cock and natural talent at topping. The bearded daddy is intrigued, but still skeptical that such a boyish looking young man is capable of all that’s been said of him…
Inviting him in for a one-on-one evaluation, Robles was happy to give the boy a chance to prove himself. After all, he’s very aware that big things can come in small packages! Austin didn’t know that he had built up a bit of a reputation or that the older man was secretly testing him. All he saw was the chance to have some fun with a handsome, muscular man. And that was all he needed!
When Robles and Austin were together, Robles couldn’t get past just how small Austin was.
Duration: 21:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 780.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Austin Young Tops Agent Robles

Tim fucks Aiorass Bremond

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English
It's a Thanksgiving feast we got you this Friday! Tim is making his world-famous creampie deep inside the sexiest newcomer. Aiorass is one hell of a power bottom. That muscular Spaniard hunk has such charisma and energy it's almost unbelievable. Tim and I were totally taken by surprise. Aiorass' hole wants more, and he wants it deeper and harder. Just watch him ride Tim's massive raw cock. His ass is owning that cock. Don't miss that instant classic scene; 38 minutes of high-energy pure passionate raw fucking. It's one of those scene that reminds me how much I love my job. Happy Thanksgiving to our dearest members.
Duration: 38:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6213kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim fucks Aiorass

Время генерации страницы 0.05984 секунды с 9 запросами