View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 06:46 AM   #1067
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Natasha Nice - Horny Housewife Takes Interracial DP Pounding Birchleaf

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Natasha Nice
Genres: Feature, Hardcore, All Sex, Couples, Anal, DP
Video language: English
Sexy redhead Natasha Nice is pleasantly surprised when her husband brings home hunky colleague, Isiah to work on a project. Natasha is doing the dishes when Milan heads upstairs, leaving his nympho wife with Isiah. She calls him over for some help and uses this opportunity to seduce him into some fun. Although hesitant at first, Isiah can't resist this busty babe as she squats down and sucks his cock! Milan comes looking for her but she does her best to hide behind the kitchen counter! When Milan eventually returns, his slutty wife is taking it from behind and he wants in on the action. This trio heads into the lounge where Natasha gets every hole stuffed with dick and enjoys an interracial DP threesome!
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7440kbps
Audio: 211kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natasha Nice - Horny Housewife Takes Interracial DP Pounding

On the chair Jaroso

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Hidden camera, Voyeur
Horny man hardcore fucked wife on the chair, hidden cam in kitchen.
Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2049kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 126.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On the chair

Mena Li - Bratty Doms Cuck and Fuck You Mount Liberty

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Mena Li
Genres: Chindo, Cum Eating, Dildo Play, Femdom Sex, Full Movie, Handjobs, Milking, Pussy Worship, Strapon
Goddesses Mena Li and Rachael Madori have a surprise for their college boys Bradley and Alex. The boys think they´re going to get lucky, but the Goddesses have other plans for them. When the girls arrive at their house Bradley and Alex are in complete shock when they see what they are wearing. Goddess Mena and Goddess Rachael lead the boys into the house. The guys get them and try to get a little frisky, But before they can even get their arm around them, they are shoved down to their knees, They are told "the only way you will please us is by using these chindos." The Goddess´s strap up the cuck boy´s face´s and tell them "fuck us until we cum, show us that you´re worthy. If you ever want to get this pussy, you´ll do what we say." The boys comply after the ladies have their orgasms, Goddess Mena yells You will be our fuck toys from now on. Goddess Mena Strokes Alex´s pathetic dick, while Goddess Rachael moans in from making him eat her pussy, The Goddess´s switch places, finally giving him permission to spill his disgusting filth, They feed it to him. now that Alex has proved to Goddess Rachael Madori and Mena Li that he was worthy by guzzling his own cum, he calls out looking for his friend Bradley. So the Girls call him from the kitchen pantry dressed in latex, where he has been locked away for at least an hour. their slaves to deep throat their 12 black cocks before fucking them up the ass. These gagging, drooling fuck toys really had no clue what was in store for them. Goddess Rachael Bends her slut over and fucks his tight man pussy, The boys are crying and begging for them to stop. Lets just say Alex was not expecting to be getting fucked next to his best friend with a 12 strap-on today.
Duration: 20:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6338kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 962.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mena Li - Bratty Doms Cuck and Fuck You

Chairtied in a Sweater Reasnor

It's a little too cold for me to take my bad butt outside, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of options. Especially after I am dressed in my black sweater, leather skirt and boots. It's a whole lot of leather and somebody's gotta enjoy my bad attitude. Today, it will be Johnny. And, he thinks he would fancy me tied up on a kitchen chair with my legs pulled back up to my wrists that are by the sides of the chair. He gives me a gag to keep me from ruining this moment (maybe it's because I look so good in a gag) and he steps back to admire the show. But, as usual, it's not only about the struggle. Sometimes you gotta pull up the skirt to expose the panties and apply a hitachi. Johnny keeps me thoroughly ties up in knots as I make my way to an orgasm. Oh, and the vibtator nearly burns a hole through the chair. Safety first, babes!
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chairtied in a Sweater

Indira Uma - Colombian Latina oiled up, fingered and fucked (2018) Declo

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Indira Uma
Genres: Latina
Horny Latino lover Logan Salamanca puts his big cock in Colombian beauty Indira Uma’s mouth. He licks her sexy ass and juicy pussy while fingering it passionately on the kitchen counter. He then drills this beauty hardcore, makes her squirt then cums all over Indira’s gorgeous face.
Duration: 29:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Indira Uma - Colombian Latina oiled up, fingered and fucked (2018)

Sexy Blonde Sky Pierce Enjoys Some Balls Deep Fucking With Stranger Fredrikstad

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Sky Pierce
Genres: Young, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Blonde hottie Sky Pierce steps off her train in a new city and looks nervous until she spots her ride, Matthew, holding a sign with her name. He helps her into her new home and shows her around while they flirt and Sky wastes no time in coming onto him. This insatiable blonde strips off and climbs onto the dining table while masturbating and fingering her pussy. Moving onto a glass dildo, Sky fucks herself and tempts Matthew into some fun. He licks her delicious pussy and she returns the favour, sucking on his cock! After Matthew slides his thick shaft into Sky's tight pussy in the kitchen, he moves into some doggystyle pounding before emptying his cum all over her not so innocent tongue!
Duration: 52:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7456kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Blonde Sky Pierce Enjoys Some Balls Deep Fucking With Stranger

Mom is Locked Down and Horny Nizhniy Novgorod

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Role Play scene.
I'm really hungry so I decide to search through the fridge to find a snack. "There's literally nothing to eat here!" I grunt. I slam the door to the fridge closed, and my step-mom is standing behind the fridge. "Maybe I can give you something to snack on..." she says to me, in a seductive tone. "Are you going to go to the store and get me something to eat?" I ask her. She laughs and she tells me that she has a better idea! She slowly starts to strip out of her clothes in front of me, until she is completely naked. "I can't do this! I don't want dad to find out!" I exclaim. "Well, I promise not to tell your father!" she tells me. She gets down on her knees and she pulls out my huge, hard cock. She wraps her lips around my cock and she starts to give me a blowjob on the kitchen floor. While she is sucking my cock, she reminds me "make sure you don't tell any of your friends about this!" I assure her that I will not tell a soul! "I'm surprised at how big and thick your cock is! You're so much bigger than your father!" she moans. She keeps sucking my hard cock until I cum in her mouth! She swallows it all and I tell her that she's better at giving a blowjob than any girl my age is!
I'm sitting on the red, leather couch in my living room when I receive an upsetting text message. My step-mom walks in to the living room and she asks me why I look so sad. "My girlfriend just broke up with me!" I blurt out. "Is there anything I can help you out with? I can definitely take over her role and help you out with your manly urges!" she offers. I tell her that I think that would be a little too weird for me! I loved having sex with my girlfriend and I don't think it's right to have sex with my step-mom. "I've already sucked your nice, big cock!" she reminds me. "That's true, I guess..." I finally agree and give in. "It's been so long since I've had a nice, big cock inside of my pussy!" she exclaims. She starts to give me a blowjob first, and then she asks me "Are you ready to finally fuck your step-mom?" I tell her that I am definitely ready! She hops on top of me and she starts to ride my cock in the cowgirl position. "Oh God, you're so big!" she moans. I start to suck on her tits while she rides me. After a few minutes, she gets in to the doggy style position so I can fuck her MILF pussy from behind. "You're so deep inside of me!" she moans. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her! "I didn't mean to do that! It was an accident!" I tell her. Luckily, my step-mom tells me that she is totally fine with me cumming inside of her.
I am lying in my bed, trying to masturbate, when my step-mom bursts in to my room! "Why didn't you knock?!" I cry out. "Because it's MY house! I don't have to knock!" she tells me. "I can take care of that for you... You don't need to stroke your cock all by yourself!" she giggles. She pulls her lavender colored dress off over her head and then she pulls her panties down to the ground. Then, she gets in to my bed with me and she starts to suck my hard cock again. After a few minutes, she hops on top of me and she rides my big cock in the cowgirl position. "Do you like mommy's pussy?" she asks me. Of course I do! She switches positions and she starts to ride my cock in the reverse cowgirl position next. I'm amazed at how much my step-mom loves to take control and ride my cock! She hops off of me and she starts to suck my cock again. After she licks and sucks my cock, she gets back on top of me and she begins to ride my hard cock again! I decide to give my step-mom a break and I offer to do some of the work now. She gets in the doggy style position and I fuck her MILF pussy from behind. I even pull her hair while I fuck her! She lies down in the missionary position and I fuck her pussy harder now! When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth. She swallows it all! What a good step-mom she is!
Duration: 42:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5827kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mom is Locked Down and Horny
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23285 секунды с 9 запросами