View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 08:04 AM   #1105
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

My Pervy Family - Work Me Out Howard Beach

Release Year: 2023
Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Sofie Reyez, GI Joey
Genres: Blonde, Small Tits, Teen, Tattoos, Latina, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Ass, Cheating, , shaved pussy, straight, doggy style, stepdad
Video language: English
GI Joey is just tryna head to the gym to get his pump on when his bratty Sofie Reyez stops him for some attention. This young Latina quickly flips things on her stepdad when she mentions he should stay home so she can give him head. You read that correctly, and Joey was just as shocked, believe me! Sofie promises to keep it on the down low and then quickly moves to grab her 's dick. Sofie was impressed with his large member and she eagerly shoved it in her mouth & slobbered all over it. Joey fingered her tight teen pussy and got it all wet so she could slide down on it easily. His fat cock stretched her petite pussy, it clung to his shaft as he repeatedly rammed his . Sofie had multiple orgasms before Joey popped all over her pretty, young face!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6573kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Pervy Family - Work Me Out

My Irresistible Step Daughter Glover

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Bailey Base, Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Role Play scene.
Step Dad Fucks Me While I Study
My step-daughter, Bailey, is studying in her bedroom this afternoon. I knock on her bedroom door and then I enter and ask her what she's doing. She's studying for school, and I notice that she doesn't have any panties on underneath her long shirt! I ask her about what she's studying and I grab her ass at the same time. After a few minutes, I pull out my hard cock and I start to fuck her pussy while she is studying. "Step-Dad, you're distracting me!" she tells me. I ask her if she wants to do this later instead, but she tells me to keep going! I pull her shirt off and then I keep fucking her pussy from behind. After a few minutes, she stops studying and she flips over on to her back. I keep fucking her pussy in the missionary position, until I cum deep inside of her pussy! "I hope you're still taking those birth control pills!" I tell her.
Caught Taking Nudes
Bailey is taking some photos of her ass, and her whole body in lingerie in our living room. She sits down on the couch and she starts to take photos of her pussy, and that's when I walk in to the room. "Whoa! What are you doing?!" I ask her. She tells me that she needs my help making content for her Social Media website. "How about you fuck me and you hold the camera and film it?" she asks me. I think for a minute, and then I agree to what she wants. Bailey gets down on her knees and she starts to give me a blowjob, while I film it. She deepthroats my cock until my cock is really hard! Then she moves over to the couch and she spreads her legs for me. I shove my hard cock inside of her pussy while I continue to record it. I pull her tits out from under her lingerie, and she tells me that this video is going to make so much money when she uploads it to her website! After a few minutes, she flips over in to the doggy style position. I keep fucking her pussy from behind as her ass bounces up and down. She flips back over in to the missionary position, and then she begs me to cum inside of her again! I thrust myself inside of her a few more times and then I cum deep inside of her pussy! Then I hand her phone back to her, after I've recorded everything!
Family Threesome
Cory walks in to her step-daughter, Bailey's, bedroom. Cory confronts Bailey about the Social Media page that she has been posting nude photos and sex tapes on! "You're not old enough to be on that website!" Cory exclaims. "I am 19 years old! I am old enough!" Bailey cries out. Cory continues to argue with her step-daughter, and Bailey suggests that they make content together. "No! I like my webpage to be filled with solo content only!" Cory tells her. "Come on! We would make so much money if we filmed together!" Bailey tells her. Cory agrees to film with her step-daughter one time, and one time only! Cory and Bailey pull both of their tits out and then start to take photos of themselves topless together. They both strip naked, and they set up their cameras to record video now. I walk in to the bedroom and I ask my wife and my step-daughter what is going on!? Bailey suggests that I join the two of them, and we film a step-family threesome. Cory is hesitant at first and so am I, but Bailey ends up convincing us both to have some fun. I pull my cock out and Bailey starts to suck my dick first. Cory starts to film Bailey sucking my cock. After a few minutes, Bailey lies down in the missionary position and I start to fuck her pussy while Cory watches. After a few minutes, Bailey flips over in to the doggy style position and I keep fucking her from behind while she eats Cory's pussy at the same time. Then Bailey hops on top of me and she starts to ride my cock. Then we have a great idea to have me cum in Bailey's mouth while Cory keeps filming us. I pull my cock out of my step-daughter and I cum in her mouth. Then Cory takes some photos of Bailey with a mouth full of cum!
Stuck Step Daughter
"Hey Cory, have you seen my phone?" Bailey asks her step-mother. Bailey sticks her hands in the couch cushions to try and find her cell phone, and she ends up getting stuck in the couch! I walk in to the room and I try to help her get unstuck, but it doesn't work. I lift up Bailey's skirt and I notice that she doesn't have any panties on! I pull my cock out and I shake my cock on her ass, while she argues with her step-mother about getting stuck in the couch. I shove my hard cock in Bailey's pussy, while Cory videotapes it. "I don't want to be stuck anymore!" Bailey cries out. Cory strips naked and shoves her big, enhanced tits in Bailey's face. Then Cory lies down on the couch and Bailey spits on her step-mother's pussy because she is so angry! Cory rubs her pussy in front of Bailey's face while I keep fucking Bailey's pussy. Bailey keeps spitting on Cory's pussy while telling Cory that she hates her! Cory eventually moves her pussy close enough to Bailey where she can eat her step-mother's pussy while she gets fucked. I finally help Bailey get unstuck and then I flip her over on to her back and I keep fucking her. Cory sits on Bailey's face while I keep fucking my step-daughter's pussy. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out of Bailey's pussy and I jerk my cock off in Bailey's mouth. Then she kisses her step-mother so the two of them can share my cum.
Duration: 1:05:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5829kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Irresistible Step Daughter

Mom is Locked Down and Horny Listie

Release Year: 2021
Studio: TabooHeat
Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Role Play
Role Play scene.
I'm really hungry so I decide to search through the fridge to find a snack. "There's literally nothing to eat here!" I grunt. I slam the door to the fridge closed, and my step-mom is standing behind the fridge. "Maybe I can give you something to snack on..." she says to me, in a seductive tone. "Are you going to go to the store and get me something to eat?" I ask her. She laughs and she tells me that she has a better idea! She slowly starts to strip out of her clothes in front of me, until she is completely naked. "I can't do this! I don't want dad to find out!" I exclaim. "Well, I promise not to tell your father!" she tells me. She gets down on her knees and she pulls out my huge, hard cock. She wraps her lips around my cock and she starts to give me a blowjob on the kitchen floor. While she is sucking my cock, she reminds me "make sure you don't tell any of your friends about this!" I assure her that I will not tell a soul! "I'm surprised at how big and thick your cock is! You're so much bigger than your father!" she moans. She keeps sucking my hard cock until I cum in her mouth! She swallows it all and I tell her that she's better at giving a blowjob than any girl my age is!
I'm sitting on the red, leather couch in my living room when I receive an upsetting text message. My step-mom walks in to the living room and she asks me why I look so sad. "My girlfriend just broke up with me!" I blurt out. "Is there anything I can help you out with? I can definitely take over her role and help you out with your manly urges!" she offers. I tell her that I think that would be a little too weird for me! I loved having sex with my girlfriend and I don't think it's right to have sex with my step-mom. "I've already sucked your nice, big cock!" she reminds me. "That's true, I guess..." I finally agree and give in. "It's been so long since I've had a nice, big cock inside of my pussy!" she exclaims. She starts to give me a blowjob first, and then she asks me "Are you ready to finally fuck your step-mom?" I tell her that I am definitely ready! She hops on top of me and she starts to ride my cock in the cowgirl position. "Oh God, you're so big!" she moans. I start to suck on her tits while she rides me. After a few minutes, she gets in to the doggy style position so I can fuck her MILF pussy from behind. "You're so deep inside of me!" she moans. I keep fucking her pussy until I cum inside of her! "I didn't mean to do that! It was an accident!" I tell her. Luckily, my step-mom tells me that she is totally fine with me cumming inside of her.
I am lying in my bed, trying to masturbate, when my step-mom bursts in to my room! "Why didn't you knock?!" I cry out. "Because it's MY house! I don't have to knock!" she tells me. "I can take care of that for you... You don't need to stroke your cock all by yourself!" she giggles. She pulls her lavender colored dress off over her head and then she pulls her panties down to the ground. Then, she gets in to my bed with me and she starts to suck my hard cock again. After a few minutes, she hops on top of me and she rides my big cock in the cowgirl position. "Do you like mommy's pussy?" she asks me. Of course I do! She switches positions and she starts to ride my cock in the reverse cowgirl position next. I'm amazed at how much my step-mom loves to take control and ride my cock! She hops off of me and she starts to suck my cock again. After she licks and sucks my cock, she gets back on top of me and she begins to ride my hard cock again! I decide to give my step-mom a break and I offer to do some of the work now. She gets in the doggy style position and I fuck her MILF pussy from behind. I even pull her hair while I fuck her! She lies down in the missionary position and I fuck her pussy harder now! When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth. She swallows it all! What a good step-mom she is!
Duration: 42:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5827kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mom is Locked Down and Horny

Mom Squirt Sandwich Pauma Valley

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: India Summer, Elexis Monroe, Emily Willis
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Threesome, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, 69, Squirt, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Lesbian, , rimming, stepmom, pussy eating
Emily Willis is doing laundry when she pulls a pair of panties from the hamper and notices something on it, looking at it closely. The panties are wet. Emily becomes increasingly confused as she pulls out a few more pairs of panties and they are all soaking wet.
At that moment, Emily's step-moms, Elexis Monroe and India Summer, happen to walk in. Emily asks them why their panties are always wet. They tell Emily that, since she's 18 now, it's time they talked to her about something. Emily sits down on the bed between the moms.
The moms are tentative but not embarrassed as they begin to talk about the wet panties, explaining that the wetness comes from squirting, something they like to do in bed. Emily seems shocked but very excited to learn more about squirting.
But instead of telling Emily about it, the moms decide that the easiest way to explain squirting to Emily would be to her. Emily's a little reluctant, but her curiosity gets the best of her and she can't help but watch intently as India slips her clothes off and Elexis buries her face in India's pussy. It doesn't take long for India to unleash a beautiful torrent of sweet squirt as Emily watches, an excited smile on her face.
Now that she's been introduced to the joy of squirting, Emily can't to get in on the action herself!
Duration: 33:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14815kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mom Squirt Sandwich

River Lynn & Sophia Locke - Maybe I Like Girls Boone Grove

Cast: River Lynn & Sophia Locke
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Stepdaughter, Big ass, Curvy, shaved, kissing
River Lynn has completed her first year of college, and now she's back home to visit her stepmom, Sophia Locke. River says that she has something to talk about, and admits that she recently broke up with her boyfriend. Sophia is sympathetic and also concerned, asking if her boyfriend was mean to her. Thankfully, River assures Sophia that it wasn't anything bad like that - River just felt that the relationship wasn't right for her.
Sophia is relieved, but also curious as to what River wanted to talk about. River explains that there's a GIRL at school who seems interested in her. River says she thinks she likes girls too, and the girl who's interested in her is really pretty. However, River's never actually been in a relationship with a girl before, so she's just not sure what to do.
As luck would have it, Sophia actually had relationships with girls back when she was in college... something her husband doesn't know about! Sophia offers to give River some pointers, so she'll be more comfortable in starting a relationship with her schoolmate. River is surprised but also eager to learn, so Sophia offers to start things slowly. Sophia guides River through kissing, and then Sophia pulls down the top of her dress so River can get used to touching and squeezing another woman's breasts. This is shaping up to be a very thorough lesson!
Duration: 38:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5537kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: River Lynn & Sophia Locke - Maybe I Like Girls

Tutor Trap Marie McCray, Naomi Swann Mouthcard

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Marie McCray, Naomi Swann
Genres: Redhead, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Teen, Old Young, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , stepmom, pussy eating
Marie McCray is frustrated. Her step-, Naomi Swann, is losing tutors left and right! It seems like no matter who Marie hires to tutor Naomi, they bail.
As Marie sits them down to go over Naomi's biology homework, she's not aware of Naomi's sly smile. Since Marie isn't a teacher, when Naomi starts asking intimate questions related to how the female body works when it comes to sex, she gets flustered. Although Marie tries to steer clear of anything strictly sexual, Naomi wants to know more about the clitoris and just won't let it go.
Finally, Naomi insists that she's more of a visual, hands-on learner and thinks she'd benefit a from Marie her how these things work. Although Marie is hesitant, she wants to see her succeed, so she strips down to let Naomi see the female form in all its glory. However, she's at a loss when Naomi hungrily dives in and starts kissing her breasts and exploring her body. Caught up in the heat of the moment, and in awe of her 's prowess, Marie gives in and decides to turn this into a learning moment!
What sweet Marie doesn't know is that Naomi doesn't need as much help as she claims. In fact, she made those other tutors quit in an effort to get closer to Marie. Now she finally has Marie where she wants and is eager to taste her pussy at last!
Duration: 26:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16659kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tutor Trap Marie McCray, Naomi Swann
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03897 секунды с 9 запросами