View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 12:43 PM   #9522
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Fistpack: Fist And Shout (Part 1)

Fistpack: Fist And Shout (Part 1)

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Billy Berlin, Lee Heyford, Marc LaSalle, Matthieu Paris
Genres: Fisting, European, Blacks, Handball, Rosebud, Dildos, Smooth, Pissing, Watersports, Chisle, Tattoos, Leather, Harness, Threeways, Muscle, Hunk
Video language: English

Raging Stallion's latest fisting flick has got to be the greasiest, filthiest, most rosebud-laden fist pic we've ever released. Arms up to elbows, double paw stretching, grease coated super handball!! With Raging Stallion Exclusives stars this balls to the wall, open canyon hole of a movie will leave your mouth gaping as wide as the asses splashed across your TV screen. Three scenes fill over two hours in this second fisting feature shot, cut, and directed by Raging Stallion Studio's veteran head of Post Production, David Hempling. "I couldn't believe our great fortune in bringing together this amazing cast for my next fisting feature," David said. "These amazingly sexy guys not only have the talent and the desire to show off their abilities, they've got the right attitude as well. Broad smiles and knowing, leering grins flash across their faces as they sink slippery paws and arms into each other's holes. They all loved performing for my camera. No doubt about it!"

Format: avi
Duration: 2:16:27
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1270kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fistpack: Fist And Shout (Part 1)

Aurelio

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Eastboys
Cast: Aurelio
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Cumshots, Big Cock, Muscular, Outdoor
Video language: English

You could definitely tell he was a bit flustered as he fumbled around taking his shorts off. But once they came off... well it was worth the wait!
Harrison has a large, perky, bubble butt!

Format: avi
Duration: 10:56
Video: 1280x720, divx, 2922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 245.0 MB

Download Aurelio
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04149 секунды с 9 запросами