View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 07:07 AM   #4767
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jewell's Escape San Andros

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Jewell Marceau, Mistress Jean Bardot
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Femdom
Video language: English
Since the first day Jewell laid her eyes on her lovely Mistress Jean Bardot she has been completely devoted to her and awe stricken ever since. Jewell found a way to charm herself into Jean's dungeon and reside there as her adornment slave. Jewell being so "awe stricken" by her Mistress and her new found environment that she gets carried away and begins snooping around Mistress Jean's dungeon. Mistress Bardot knew all along that Jewell would not be able to control herself in her private dungeon when she noticed how wet her pussy constantly was while spanking her bare, naked bottom. All Jean needed to do was catch Jewell in the act! Easily enough Mistress Jean enters the dungeon just as Jewell, chained and gagged, is rummaging through her implements! Mistress Jean already had Jewell's punishment all planned out and she begins with a heavy, deep, & hard spanking, a tormented caning on Jewells' breasts that leaves nasty marks, trampling with her gorgeous boots and then humialtion, masturbation, floggings, foot torture, and entrapment follows and much, much more! Fortunate for Jewell she found a way to escape the angry clutches of Mistress Jean Bardot and slipped right between the bars of Jean's master locked cage. To Mistress Jean's surprise Jewell has disappeared! Where did Jewell go? Mistress Jean, very perplexed and irritated, has no idea at the moment where Jewell is, but has no intention of being done with that damn "Jewell!" I wonder what Mistress Jean will do next to reprimand this insuborinate Jewell Marceau? Watch and see......Mistress Bardot will not stand outsmarted!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:22:29
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewell's Escape

I've had fantasies Little Switzerland

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
It’s the mental aspects. I consider bdsm and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I've had fantasies

Big Tit Princess DEstroyed By Big Monsters Moultrie

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Noble Elven Knightess
Genres: 3DCG, Anal, Big Tits, Demons, Deepthroat, Threesome, Cumshot, Creampie, , Torture, Fantasy
A peaceful and beautiful Elven is in the midst of a chaotic war with the resurrected lord of darkness.
Against their evil onslaught, the Elven kingdom's Noble Princess and Knight, Melulian protects her country but...
she was unable to protect herself. The demon's infiltrate the castle, abduct her and take her to their hellish
lands for a demon style execution. Mouth, pssy, anal... No hole on her body is left .
Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3543kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tit Princess DEstroyed By Big Monsters

Jewell's Favorite Ballgags & Hogties Hye

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Jewell Marceau
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline
After applying fresh bright red lipstick Jewell sets off to share her large collection of huge ball gags with the camera. Gag by gag, they increase in size, stretching the beautiful Jewell to her limit. After her "fashion show," you'll be in the mood to have a cigarette of your own, but it doesn't stop there as Jewell then endures a series of fabulous hogties. Clothed, corseted or naked, but almost always with a ballgag, Jewell struggles against her ropes with an endless flood of drool as the scenes progress. Each tie refusing to disappoint the bondage fan, her hogtie fest culminates in orgasms and a penetrating dildo tied into place. What more could one ask for the Holidays, than a hogtied Jewell Marceau underneath by the fire.
Duration: 1:56:13
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1185kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewell's Favorite Ballgags & Hogties

New Victim on Torment Chair part 4 Cartagena

Probably the most painful part of the serial for the poor submissive girl will be this, the last one. Dr Lomp will let the wheel of pain decide what Lena will face in the rest of the session. She will turn the wheel several times, for various painful torments. First, the indicator will stop for sole beating, which the poor girl admits her unluckiness. One of her sexy soles will be beaten by Dr Lomp with the dreadful leather end of a riding crop. Then she will turn her amazing butt to the camera and will receive painful strokes on her pussy lips. Her boobs will also taste the pain before the final whistle. Watch Lena surviving the cruel session enjoy her seducing screams.
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16234kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Victim on Torment Chair part 4

Fayed to Black Lacey Spring

Metal bondage isn't exactly what she was expecting. She's used to the way that rope feels wrapped around her body and the way it holds her. Cold, hard steel is a different matter. There is no warmth and no give. It's solid and unyielding and there is no wiggle room to it. She'll wish there was when the corporal punishment starts. Only the gags keep her from begging for it when OT starts fucking her tight pussy with Mr. Pogo.
Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayed to Black

Seated in a cage Hargill

In the debut of the Insex Farm, sassy sub 49 is relocated to the country for a sample of the simple life. In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn. Hoisted high in the air, she waits, surrounded by the darkness. Awakened early, she is lead outside, chained and restrained with ankle and wrist manacles. Her first chore of the day is to dig a hole in the hard, rocky earth.
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seated in a cage
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05271 секунды с 9 запросами