View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 07:15 AM   #1319
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Marching On Sartell

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
The back end of her is what matters to PD at first. That is where the fun holes are. The only time he actually wants to see her face is when he is going to be fucking it. Other than that she can shut her mouth and take it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5629kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marching On

Dungeon Slave Java Village

What she probably wasn't on the look out for was the intense humiliation OT had planned. After he whips her face through a hood he is going to make her look and feel like a serious piece of trash. Nose hooks, a spider gag, and a tongue clamp have her face contorted beyond recognition. She is a drooling mess when OT breaks out the vibrator again. Considering how she described her sexual fantasies it should come as no surprise that her pussy is dripping almost as much as her mouth.
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave

I've had fantasies Powellsville

It’s the mental aspects. I consider bdsm and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I've had fantasies

The corset on the boobs is too tight Puerto Juarez

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Ring Gag, Tits Torture, Speculum, Whipping, Crying
She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar. Love the way the head has that tilt. Stretch her up. A little neck play is due. Slide down her panties. For a little sport let her kick them off her feet. Steady her by her tits. Now it's time to ballon those paps. With a leather thong wrap them tightly. Flick them with your finger -- her ballooning nipples are so sensitive. Aw, her makeup is starting to run again. Back to the chair for a new delight. A greased speculum is slid into her tight. Crank it open for a gaze into the dark tunnel haze. Go ahead and imagine what you can. There was some special preparation when we scheduled this CowGirl live feed. The pig gag spreader was one. But nothing could prepare us for what the metalsmith has prepared. A spiked weight dangles between CowGirl's gams to keep her spread while she prances about. She in perched on a platform; legs crossed and bound to it. PD prepares to apply a cream of capsaicin to her nipples and then to the nether. Now her luscious composer is finally shattered. She grimaces and writhes as PD ups the stimulus with a water spray. and blowing through a tube..
Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The corset on the boobs is too tight

Bad Girl Nunda

Syren De Mar needs to be punished? She's not even sure what she's being punished for, but that doesn't matter to us, because we get to reap the benefits of her bad behavior. Matt Williams in particular gets to have a good time taking out some of the stress he's worked up this week out on her ass.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Girl

One of the more frightening Rush Springs

Matt Williams has her shackled down to a metal pole, her legs out in front of her and her body leaned all the way back. He covers the nose holes in her hood with a strip of tape to make it harder for her to breathe, so that everything he does to her will be that much more frightening. She sits there in the darkness and suspense, breathless, as he flogs her tits and her stomach. She flinches from the sound of the tails moving through the air. Her body starts to turn red, not that she can tell at all except that with each lash the next one hurts a little bit more.
Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One of the more frightening

Separated from Shoemakersville

Bent over with necks tied to a ladder and ankles bound together, the girls take advantage of their moment alone to discuss their predicament. Still shocked by their
ituation, they fail to notice the coincidental similarity of their numerical names. Choking and gasping, they struggle as their backs ache and legs weaken. Returning, PD administers a good ass beating to distract them from their other problems. In order to save her own butt, each girl must choose the flogger's next recipient. They endure their pain stoically in order to save their friends. Satisfied with their teary faces and red asses, PD leaves them to keep each other company once again.
Duration: 56:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Separated from
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07458 секунды с 9 запросами