View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 07:04 AM   #598
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fried hard Alanje

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Kinsley Anne
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, Throat Fuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing.
Video language: English
Of the yellow kind. She kept taking it to the face until she had a melt down. It was epic. She made a mess while being face fucked, and gave her a few good slaps. We taped her up and fucked her had as she couldn't move. Then we dumped the whore bowl on her head and sent her packing.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7740kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fried hard

Tall And Goofy Humble

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Eliza
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
I love a whore who knows what to do with a cock when it's causing her throat to bulge. You guessed it, use your throat as a dick holster and jerk off the cock while it is in your neck. She did just that. I like her instincts. While laying on her back and getting her face piped down, she's flopping around like a fish out of water, releasing this foul yellow goop all over the place. She gets bent over a saw , and tied up around her neck, as she remains stationary, getting brutally sodomized. Hand prints were all over her milk white ass. She got the plunger in the ass, too. We call that move "The Louima." Then she gets the GX32 Modulator at full throttle in her dirt pipe. She was shook. 2 nuts to the face, and the whore bowl was emptied on her dumb head, as she proceeds to tell us the woes of her past.
Duration: 52:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tall And Goofy

Creampied And Degraded Samson

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Lyra Skye
Genres: Blowjob, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Facial, Rimming, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
This one is a good ass eater. She gets right in there. She also does what she's told and addresses the men fucking her holes as "Sir." She drinks yellow discipline and had the taste smacked out of her mouth. She had her arms pulled as a foot was in her back to allow maximum manipulation of her cock neck. She got fucked from behind as her face was deep in the whore bowl. She was moaning uncontrollably. She got spit roasted and then a load was shot deep inside her pussy as she begged for it. It oozed out and she licked the load off the sofa. 3 more loads covered her face as her expression became sullen. She's a good whore.
Duration: 1:00:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creampied And Degraded

Bashful Brunette First Timer Panama City Beach

Cast: Helena
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
This girl has been fantasizing about Bootleg her entire life, and sought us out so she could fuck him. I'm 100% serious. So she is achieving one of her goals here, albeit a dirty and degrading one. Her bile was a unique color. A brilliant yellow, almost like turmeric. She aimed to please, and filling up that whore bowl was her goal. Her big pendulous tits got slapped as she took cock in that tender pussy. She enjoyed being subjugated, so much so, that when you did or said a degrading thing to her, she'd quiver with pleasure. She took lots of cum to the face and ate it all like the good girl she is. One thing that stood out to me in particular was she begged Boots to step on her face like she was a cigarette butt. He did, and his Air Kapernicks, with the duct taped logo, smeared those dirty souls onto her innocent, bashful face.
Duration: 52:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bashful Brunette First Timer

Fed the baby Naruto

Cast: Margot
When she was upside down, I thought I was looking at Haley Joel Osment. I did a double take and then she looked like HJO but a tad downsy. That mind fucked me a bit, but the show must go on. She was choking on cock the entire time. She even got feisty once or twice - all 110 lbs of her. She was drilled until her guts started to hurt, and then was drilled some more. 3 facials at the end and some excellent close up action of her misery was the icing on the cake. She licked off all the icing too.
Duration: 53:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fed the baby

Happy family life Jensen Beach

Genres: Compilation, Cuckold, Femdom, Latex, Bondage, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, , Shit Eating, Russian, Humiliation, Domination, Bizarre, Freak, Fetish, Big Ass, Feet Licking, Peeing, Swallowing,
About raising cultured boys and turning them into obedient and comfortable... husbands.
On the right is a story about a talented girl Valya;
At the age of 18, Valentina came to study in Los Angeles. But she was not interested in studies, but in the offspring of rich parents. She is a master of seduction and quickly began to live with her next gentle . Soon their lover joined them.
Incredible emotions from humiliating sex and now the boy is under complete control. Gradually he turned into an obedient slave with a tight wallet. Valentina has been married for a long time and pleases her rich husband with humiliating sex with big blacks. She also doesn’t forget about her ex-boyfriends. She is kind and responsible for those she has tamed.
On the left is a story about a talented girl Christina.
Mom was the head of the family and always obeyed her. At the age of 13, I accidentally saw my mom feeding my shit. My noticed this and began to prepare me for adult life. Mom prepared and soon I also started shitting in his mouth. A few years later, my passed away; the poor thing couldn’t stand such a load.
. It was a difficult period for my and me. It’s impossible to just take a shit when you’re used to doing it in someone’s mouth, we started getting constipated. And I began to look for a replacement for our .
I met a guy, he is a manager and makes good money. The only , grew up without a , female upbringing. We became lovers, I began to teach him cunnilingus.
I began to wash myself less and less and check his reaction. Liked. Further more, right during cunnilingus, she asked to go to the toilet, returned and immediately put dirty holes on her face. Liked. Then she started letting me lick myself after defecation, on the toilet. Liked. In an excited state, she began to teach him to urine and then eat feces.
I gradually increase the dose, shit in my mouth and teach him to lick his ass. I take breaks so that he himself asks me to shit in his mouth, he can no longer live without my humiliation. I start to get capricious, and soon he proposes to me, we sign. We started living together, the games are over, everything is shit to him now. I start filming videos of our feedings and selling them.
We fight the gag reflexes, vomit, let him eat the vomit. Repetition is the of learning, soon he eats faster and wants more, it’s time to introduce him to his . Gala dinner, a large portion of our shit was eaten with pleasure. Our meetings are becoming more frequent, I’m getting used to serving both of us, my is used to her -in-law and gives out huge portions. My husband has recovered
He eats well, he can’t get enough of our shit, I introduce him to my friends. They are impressed by our relationship and also start shitting in his mouth. They are training to start doing this with their husbands.
Duration: 1:52:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy family life

Triggered Wildling Kawasaki

Cast: Hestia May
I’ve never seen a nut make someone cry. But here we have it. Protein tears are running down this pretty face, which is kind of funny as I’m sure her trailer was swept up in a storm at least thrice. She begged for it to be gone. Her only choice was to eat it. She didn’t like the options. As she sat there looking like Brandon Frasier in his prime, more whimpers emerged. We had little choice but to dump the whore bowl on her, which caused her to bolt like Usain. This was the end. I’ll let you imagine what happened throughout. Bad things man... Bad. Things.
Duration: 54:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triggered Wildling
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10161 секунды с 9 запросами