View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 07:08 AM   #4653
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hailey Young - Femdom Sex Cuckold Murray Hill

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: Cuckolding, Femdom Sex
Video language: English
Hailey Young stars in this never released cuckold clip! Hailey has her man enslaved and collared, doing as she commands. He is her bitch now and he must learn to please her no matter what it takes. This includes allowing her to fuck bigger and better men. White cocks, black cocks, doesn´t matter as long as they are huge. Hailey rides the biggest cock yet and she makes sure her man is right there to watch. She enjoys the pain and humiliation on his face as she rides it in front of him. As a cuckold, he will end up being a clean-up boy and a maid.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6299kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 379.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hailey Young - Femdom Sex Cuckold

TopGrl Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy Frejus

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Girl on girl is the most sensual form of bondage. A woman knows exactly how to satisfy, and torment, another woman's body. Bella Rossi knows better than most. She doesn't just know women, she knows bondage.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

19, Supple, And Pliable Lutsen

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Zina
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Look at the tits on this nineteen year old. Brand new. They still have that new tit smell, too. She arrived, and I peered through my vast security network of camera and LED bulbs that transmit audio within the wave length, and I flipped to camera 2, then 3 for a close up. Here is a buxom blonde, more than 1/2 my age, and 1/2 my IQ, standing there like a deer in the headlights. My cock began to twitch some. Then I became fully erect, because I knew she was in over her head, and she still hadn’t figured it out. She was taken in almost every position. Her compliance and obedience was impressive. It was like we had badges on and flash lights in her face. She just put her mouth on the first thing presented to her. She was shell shocked. The figure whore leg lock finished her off. Then she got fucked brutally hard, and she was trying to fight it. So we slapped her in a headlock. That kept her from moving around. We proceeded to deep thrust into her pussy. Shrieks and moans came out of her mouth. It was a free for all. Then 3 loads hit her right on the forehead. She rolled her eyes to play off the humiliation, but this isn’t our first rodeo.
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19, Supple, And Pliable

Chanel Preston, Slave Kade - Sizing Up! Searchlight

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Chanel Preston, Slave Kade
Genres: Anal Play, Bondage, Humiliation, Strapon
Time to size up her ! Mistress Chanel Preston has her submissive on a anal stretching program, she wants him to take her largest strap-on cock. She has laid out all the sizes to gradually stretch his boy-hole. She starts on the smallest and works her way up, stretching him more and more. As she gets to the larger sizes they become more and more of a tight fit. She works the big toys in slowly demanding that he become her stretched out anal whore. When she can not fit in the biggest toy she places the inflatable sizer in his ass and pumps his hole to max capacity!.
Duration: 23:40
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 226.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanel Preston, Slave Kade - Sizing Up!

Brutal Bondage Compilation Ystad

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Amber Michaels, Anastasia Pierce, Nina Neon & Jewell Marceau
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline
Anastasia comes home only to be swiftly grabbed by an intruder. He hand-gags her and threatens her, explaining that her boyfriend owes him some cash. He her down on the couch to bind her wrists, and then her back up to finish the bondage. There are some great face close-ups of Anastasia, frightened and whimpering. The intruder puts a tight cleave gag in her mouth and then her to walk around the house while he searches the place for money. He shoves her into the bedroom and down on the bed so he can tie her ankles and fondle her helpless body. He torments her verbally and manhandles her, spanking her ass until you can see its red color through her tan pantyhose. He gets more aggressive, tormenting her and demanding to know where the money is. He slaps her tits and even picks her up several times! He tosses her back on the bed and strips off her shoes, skirt, and hose. Then he leaves her there to struggle, her naked flesh red from his fierce abuse. The exciting outtakes feature Anastasia getting tied on camera and manhandled some more by the intruder. Gorgeous and busty Jewell, in a deliciously low-cut blue dress, is bound tightly to a chair. A big red ball-gag stuffed deep in her mouth muffles her frightened whimpers. Her captor, unidentifiable in a black hood, torments and interrogates her. Eventually he takes her out of the chair and her into the bedroom, where he ties her face down and spread-eagle. You get great shots of her black stockings and garters and her sheer purple panties. Her elbows are bound tightly together and she is left alone to suffer. Nina is sound asleep in bed when a burglar sneaks in and attacks her. He grabs her, hand gags her, and threatens her. She pleads with him to let her go while he binds her with shiny black tape. Then he silences her pleas by stuffing her mouth with cloth and tape-gagging her so he can go about his thievish pursuits. She is left on the bed, wearing only a t-shirt and panties, struggling and whimpering. When he is done looting the place, he returns to the bedroom to grope and torment helpless Nina. He grabs and slaps her tits, pulls down her panties, and spanks her ass. He is about to leave when she makes the mistake of kicking him, infuriating the loose cannon that has total control of her. Later, we find Nina tied in a chair completely naked. The burglar threatens her and fondles her. He drags the chair into a closet, with Nina still tied to it, and puts a noose around her neck. She is told that the more she struggles, the tighter the noose will get.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:38
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1801kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Bondage Compilation

Angel Allwood bound, straightjacketed, sex doggystyle by BBC with epic deepthroat! Alborn

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
Angel keeps her mouth hole open wide to signal her eagerness for the dick. We lay her down on the sex and oblige. Both cocks ragdoll sex Angel until her eyes are rattling in her skull.
Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Allwood bound, straightjacketed, sex doggystyle by BBC with epic deepthroat!

Maddy O'Reilly Leaving Marks Part One Pimentel

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
When they play starts to get rough I slide her blindfold down into her mouth and turn it into a gag.I expected some complaining. I expected some resistance...
Duration: 42:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O'Reilly Leaving Marks Part One
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04273 секунды с 9 запросами