View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 11:36 AM   #785
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

FamilyStrokes - Nola Exico Kremlin

Release Year: 2020
Genres: All Sex, Bare Foot, Bedroom, Big Tits, Blow Job, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Facial
Nola Exico is known to be a friend, so when she disrespects Duncan Saint, he has no choice but to discipline her in a way that will stick.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FamilyStrokes - Nola Exico

Tennis Skirt Duncansville

I don't play tennis. At least I haven't in a very long time. Which begs the question? What should I do with all these tennis skirts? I should probably mention that I don't have a country club membership either. I am not sure I would really fit in there. Can't imagine why!
Anyhow, the obvious answer to the aforementioned query is that Johnny should tie me up and gag me. A little bit of bondage to pair with my unused country club threads. Johnny is more than happy to scratch that itch. Plus, he doesn't really like that I have clothes that I hang onto, that he purchased, that I don't ever wear!
So, Johnny seats me on the floor in the bedroom wearing pink tennis skirt, white button up shirt, panties, white socks, and white keds style canvas tennis shoes. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back with rope. Benevololently, he allows me to leave my legs untied (but I think that is mostly so he can see my panties - upskirt shots). And, he gives me a microfoam tape gag that matches my country club vibe perfectly.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5900kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 639.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tennis Skirt

Время генерации страницы 0.03698 секунды с 9 запросами