GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Queen Amber Mae - Drowning [1080p]

Queen Amber Mae - Drowning [1080p]

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 1,28 GB
Runtime: 00:11:05

Tags: Queen Amber Mae, Ass, Blonde, Boobs, Dirty, Domination, Erotica, Female, Femdom, Fetish, Fuck, Lingerie, Natural, Natural Tits, Panties, Pov, Pussy, Rubbing, Sexy, Solo, Stockings, Submissive, Tits, Worship, Dirty Talk, Female Domination, Femdom Pov, Hypno, Mesmerize, Hypnotic, Trance, Mind Fuck, Mental Control, Mental Domination, Amber Mae, Hypnosis, Blond Hair, Blonde, Solo, Pov, Fetish, Dirty Talk, Erotic
Cast: Queen Amber Mae
Description: This is a must-buy for all those who want to experience My power for the 1st time, or simply want Me to mind fuck them even deeper.. Multiple voice-layers guarantee a mesmerizing experience as I quickly put you under My spell. Being put in such a deep state of t r 4 n c e has never felt easier - youll feel yourself falling into My deep blue eyes, carried by the waves of My voice and experience the deep waters of My true powers. Visual tease will make the experience mind-blowing, as Ill tease you with My curvaceous body, natural boobs, ivory ass n unattainable pussy. Beware, those of you who never felt submissive in My presence will never feel the same again..Amber Mae hypnotizes u to become her puppet. She shows and rubs her tits in the 1st part on the clip then gets you to stare into her eyes as she deepens your trance before showing her sexy body n moving seductively rubbing her panties and her thighs as you fall deeper into worship and adoration for her. She is wearing stockings and sexy lingerie in this clip.Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Hypno, Mesmerize, Hypnotic, Trance, Mind Fuck, Mental Control, Mental Domination, Amber Mae, Hypnosis, Blond Hair, Blonde, Solo, POV, Fetish, Dirty Talk, Erotic, Lingeriemp4192010801314 mb11 min

Queen Amber Mae - Drowning [1080p]
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03751 секунды с 9 запросами