View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 05:54 AM   #17461
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Lexi Luna - Lexi Punishes and Degrades Deford

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Lexi Luna
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English
Lexi Luna continues her punishment and degradation of her slave. Her slave comes crawling in, wearing a humble, already filled with fear of his Goddess. She throws him in a stockade to begin her next stage of punishment, and one of Lexi´s favorite, her cane. She canes his ass and you can easily see the stripes on the slave´s ass, and his fear is palpable.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6326kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 389.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Luna - Lexi Punishes and Degrades

Alexia Jordan - Alexia & Tyler Caning Shingu

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Alexia Jordan
Genres: Caning
Balls can be so annoying. Kendra James and Mistress Alexa set out to destroy their slut´s ball. His nuts are simply getting on their nerves. The ladies have had a special device delivered that will bust this male bitch´s balls up. At first the slut is resistant. However, he eventually sees that he has no real choice in this matter. Kendra and Alexa are going to destroy his balls one way or another. The ladies eventually tie the bitch´s hands over his head and demand that he deliver what is left of this balls for their final destruction.
Duration: 7:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6417kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 382.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexia Jordan - Alexia & Tyler Caning

LadyAnnabelle666 - Slut Gets First Sounding In His Life Bremgarten

My personal slave never play with urethal. I decide to take off his chastity and I give him intense sounding with some CBT and sensual pllay. After that I close him in chastity cage again.
Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23371kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LadyAnnabelle666 - Slut Gets First Sounding In His Life

Perfect Hot New Unreal Wonderfull Collection Of Spi Media. Part 3. Murchison

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Spi Media
When we completed filming one of the most successful Dvds in the Domina Files series, volume 3, there was so much left untouched in the mind of Mrs. Madieanne that she invited our film crew back for a second part in her Peculiar Desires Home.

Total size: 6.6 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Hot New Unreal Wonderfull Collection Of Spi Media. Part 3.

Interracial anal fun Pence Springs

Studio: Sweet Pictures
Horny ebony mature whore has a surprise for her white fuck buddy. After he eats her wet juice box, she takes out her long black strap on and drills his tight hairy asshole on couch.
Duration: 23:44
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3612kbps

File size: 650.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interracial anal fun

Sully Savage - Sully Savage Caning Markle

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Sully Savage
Genres: Caning
His legs are shaking with complete and utter fear and submission to his Goddess. Counting off the strikes, until Lexi whacks him too hard and too fast for him to count. Of course, if the slave makes it through this phase of his punishment…Lexi is already planning what´s next…
Duration: 8:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6365kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sully Savage - Sully Savage Caning

LadyAnnabelle666 - Ballbusting , Balls Kicked Hard By My Leather Boots Kenilworth

Rough ballbusting with my obedient sub who is bondage on the cross and completely helpless...
Duration: 9:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 26001kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: LadyAnnabelle666 - Ballbusting , Balls Kicked Hard By My Leather Boots
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04667 секунды с 9 запросами