View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 07:50 AM   #6413
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Petite Bree Star Wants Big POV Cock In Her Perky Body Chase Mills

Release Year: 2023
Studio: POV Masters
Cast: Conor Coxxx, Bree Star
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Petite, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Ass, Lingerie, POV, shaved pussy, high heels, straight, ball play, doggy style
Video language: English
Bree Star has an amazing tight body that we were eager to explore. She comes dressed in some sexy sheer lingerie that we couldn't wait to take off and see her perky pierced tits and her tight pussy ready for some big cock. She loves to ride us and suck us off after until we cum on her face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:14
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite Bree Star Wants Big POV Cock In Her Perky Body

Sexuallybroken - Newbie London River gives her first blowjob in bondage Sagle

Today is a special day. It isn’t every day that we get the privilege of breaking in a newbie that has been in the industry for less then a month. And this isn’t just any newbie. London River specifically requested to do her very first boy⁄girl scene with us. Being the sensation slut that she is, London is actually taking on not one but two cocks today. And most importantly, she bring a superpower to the table…sex and bondage make London lose her mind. Completely sexually broken.
Bound on her knees with her elbows cranked behind her and a blindfold that cuts off of her vision, London is ready for her very first blowjob. Her gag reflex is minimal and the dick gets her immediately dazed. This is her happy place. She is here to get sexually destroyed and she craves every single minute of it. We add in some nipple weights on her tightly tied all natural tits after cutting off her dress. The addition of a vibrator and some tugging on her neck rope blast her deeply into sexual subspace.
One after the other we train out her moaning mouth. She takes every inch like an experienced pro, this one has obviously been putting in extra credit homework on the deepthroat. The vibrator on London’s super responsive pussy melts her down into a whimpering puddle. It is always an added bonus when they can break so easily by their own flesh.
It is not until London is a drooling, glassy eyed muttering puddle that we stop. You have to admire the ambitious ones. Good job my dear. You will definitely be back soon.
Duration: 17:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24443kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexuallybroken - Newbie London River gives her first blowjob in bondage

Crown after throat Port Wing

Release Year: 2022
Cast: girl
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
Look at the tits on this nineteen year old. Brand new. They still have that new tit smell, too. She arrived, and I peered through my vast security network of camera and LED bulbs that transmit audio within the wave length, and I flipped to camera 2, then 3 for a close up. Here is a buxom blonde, more than 1/2 my age, and 1/2 my IQ, standing there like a deer in the headlights. My cock began to twitch some. Then I became fully erect, because I knew she was in over her head, and she still hadn’t figured it out. She was taken in almost every position. Her compliance and obedience was impressive. It was like we had badges on and flash lights in her face. She just put her mouth on the first thing presented to her. She was shell shocked. The figure whore leg lock finished her off. Then she got fucked brutally hard, and she was trying to fight it. So we slapped her in a headlock. That kept her from moving around. We proceeded to deep thrust into her pussy. Shrieks and moans came out of her mouth. It was a free for all. Then 3 loads hit her right on the forehead. She rolled her eyes to play off the humiliation, but this isn’t our first rodeo.
Duration: 51:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 221kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crown after throat

Mona Azar, Mazee - Good To The Last Drop Maspeth

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Ricky's Room
Cast: Mona Azar, Mazee
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Milf, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Lingerie, Face Fucking, Big ass, Gonzo
I hit up Mona Azar and asked her who she would like to have fuck for her Ricky's Room scene. Her eyes lit up and she immediately said Mazee! I knew I wanted to make her happy so I hit my boy Mazee up to come show Mona a Great time. The rest is history, Enjoy!
Duration: 29:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona Azar, Mazee - Good To The Last Drop

Model Media - Horny Hostel - Fuck My Friend Herod

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Model Media
Cast: Xiao Lang, Nan Qian Yun
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Asian, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, Condom, shaved pussy, straight, braces, doggy style, pussy eating, Chinese
Watch Nan topping Lisa this time in this week's hot hardcore brought to you by Xiao.
Duration: 21:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3760kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 627.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Model Media - Horny Hostel - Fuck My Friend

Cute brunette Paisley Parker blindfolded in strict bondage Whitesville

Paisley Parker is the sort of girl you wished lived next door. Wholesome, fresh faced and cute as they come. Lucky for us, those wholesome looks are in direct contrast to the wanton sexual animal that lurks beneath those big brown eyes. She is here today willing and eager for the Sexuallybroken treatment, bound, blindfolded, vibrated and facefucked into drooling oblivion. Let’s get started, shall we?
Bound down to the floor against a wooden post against a vibrator with her legs shackled and spread wide, Paisley’s mouth hole is at the perfect height for cock. A blindfold cuts off her vision, reducing her to just a facepussy for our use. And use her we do. Time to learn the value of multitasking. Can she deepthroat while cumming her brains out the entire time? Only one way to find out!
One after the other the cocks tag team her face. Locked in darkness, her whole world just an open mouth for service, we train out that throat. Paisley drools down the wooden post, locked in place in her strict restraints. Her eyes tear up and start leaking down through her blindfold so we rip it off so we can look down into those eyes. Her makeup is destroyed and her face is slack and dazed.
When we have had our fill, we simply walk away, leaving the vibrator on full blast. She will be there bolted to the floor cumming for as long as we so desire and the electricity holds out. Something tells us it will be a very long day for Paisley indeed...
Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24383kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cute brunette Paisley Parker blindfolded in strict bondage

Rebel Rhyder Matagorda

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
And I mean After she swallowed about 16 oz’s of Yellow Discipline, and yaked it all up into the whore bowl and all over Das Boot and Sam, we decided to focus on ruining her asshole—when one hole is destroyed, destroy another. You may ask. Why didn't you fuck her pussy much? Because that feels good to her, and as Mr. T said in Rocky 3, "PAIN." We fucked that ass until it looked like the exit wound after a 30 ought 6 on a Buck. It was tough to watch. I kicked a butt plug in it that had a spherical entrance, and I pulled out my cock and filled it with my bladder bisque. stress enough the level of destruction she endured. She's a tough little cock holster, but in the end, they all lose.
Duration: 1:13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel Rhyder
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04763 секунды с 9 запросами