View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 03:12 PM   #4660
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sapphire And Cherry Blush Mount Ephraim

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Sapphire usually cleans the house in a hot maid costume, but today she gets turned on by those nipple clamps, takes out her beautiful titties and starts posing in front of our Full HD cameras with the clamps applied onto her hard nipples! Cherry is not amused and starts humiliating her submissive employee. The latex loving sex goddess spanks her subby with a whip, rubs her face with the dust towel and applies another strong clamp to her shaved pussy! Spanking that curvy butt leads to a blushing light skin and after some claps on her butt cheeks, the strong domina deep throats Sapphire with a black dong! She even crams her twat with that sex toy and makes her maid lick her shaved wet box before giving her some further spanking while she’s on the couch with that plastic cock sticking out of her cunt!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sapphire And Cherry Blush

Pop Quiz - New Star Schenevus

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Pop Quiz
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Rope
Pop quiz, Star. What is the capital of Arkansas? New Jersey? Idaho? How do you spell cunnilingus? And while we are at it, tell us more about yourself; your dreams and your nightmares. This is RealTimeBondage, Star, and our members have lots of questions. Every time you are wrong or you lie you can expect some pain to coax you toward the right answers. You did lives shows with us for Insex, so you know how this works. All of our members tell us what they want to know, what they want see, and what they want to hear and we make sure that you do it all for them, streamed live in Hi-Def.
Duration: 1:58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pop Quiz - New Star

Alisha Adams No Dignity Trevilians

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Some of them take it better than Alisha Adams, though. She starts complaining the second she sets eyes on PD. It's almost like she doesn't recognize that she has no power in this situation.
Duration: 53:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 601.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alisha Adams No Dignity

IR - A Fucking Frenchie - Matt Williams and Freya French Saint Mary of the Woods

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Freya French
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Freya French is a crier. She says she's ready for action, and maybe she thought she was, but the truth is that she is a crier, and criers are never ready for what's coming. Especially not when “what's coming” is being carried by Matt Williams.
It isn't just the canes, whips, and floggers that he's toting that are going to have Freya sobbing. There's something about his attitude. She knows right away that this isn't about making her feel good or getting her off. It isn't even about his dick.
This is Matt showing her her rightful place in the universe. She knows, deep down, that this is where she belongs, on the floor, in the dirt, and that is what brings out the tears.
Duration: 54:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - A Fucking Frenchie - Matt Williams and Freya French

TG - The Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Elise Graves and Dixon Mason Kinsale

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Dixon Mason
Welcome Dixon Mason.
I am glad that you are here. Even though I consider you a friend, I'd like to get to know you better. So I ask you some questions.
"Do you believe that bondage allows for a more true expression of the self?"
You explain that, for you, bondage creates a space where you feel able to express feelings that might otherwise be difficult, unacceptable, problematic, or too just vulnerable. The bondage creates a safe space to roam where you usually don't.
It might seem funny to remember those words you spoke as you are zip-tied to the front of a cage with a leather hood over your head, your panties pulled down, and some bitch biting the fuck out of your tits. Or when you're tied bent-over the back of a chair, legs for the taking, head locked in place, and your tits swinging with each stroke of the cane.
I know I laughed at the hilarity. The clarity. The hilarious clarity. Irony. Dichotomy. Free to express only when you can't physically move.
"What, then, do your bondage expressions say about your own inner self?'
I feel we finally arrived at a bit of clarity for you. Your sobbing suspended body would at times be overtaken with bitter tantrum rage. This seems important for you to be able to express. To let it out.
You felt that sex in general can allow for a truer, more vulnerable expression of the self. Your response to the suspended, hair-tied, ball-gagged ass fucking was very honest. I appreciate it.
Are you still my friend?
Duration: 1:03:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - The Uncaging Dixon's Inner Squirt - Elise Graves and Dixon Mason

HT - Rope Slut - Pretty Hottie Jessica Ryan Kendrick

Cast: Jessica Ryan, Jack Hammer
Jessica Ryan Earns the Privilege of Being Our Rope Slut
We pride ourselves on being men of discriminating taste, so while we get a lot of girls in here that love to be bound, beaten, fucked and made to cum, we rarely bestow upon any of them the honor of being called a genuine rope slut.
It takes more than just a banging body and a willingness to try some kinky things to be a rope slut. It takes being able to not just endure, but enjoy strenuous bondage positions that would break other girls physically and mentally.
Enter Jessica Ryan. If you want an example of how much this rope slut loves to be tied up, take a look at what she goes through for Jack Hammer. The way her back is arched we could call this a hogtie, but that would be doing it a disservice. He has her on her knees, her tits tied to the ceiling, while she is bent back like a bow. It's an incredibly beautiful position to leave her in. It's an even better one to whip her in.
That's what it takes to be a rope slut in our book. And Jessica Ryan lives up to the hype.
Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Rope Slut - Pretty Hottie Jessica Ryan

RealTimeBondage Abigail Dupree Slave A Part 2 Hetland

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
We get to do a lot of fun and interesting things when the live feeds get going. Abigail Dupree is just finishing up her time getting railed by Rain DeGrey. It's time to start hitting her with the really intense bondage and punishment.
Duration: 47:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Abigail Dupree Slave A Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03844 секунды с 9 запросами