hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dildo fucked, made to suck cock

Dildo fucked, made to suck cock

Release Year: 2010
Video language: English

Charlton thought his nightmare was over after I viciously claimed his arsehole as my own, but there's plenty of entertainment still to be had from his helpless, battered body.
I've tied and strapped him up by his ankles to the ceiling, with his furry crack too tempting to resist. But I've fucked the boy's arse and mouth for so long, my dick is practically raw - so I stick a dildo onto a nearby mop, and ram that into his hole so hard that he screams his face off. Charlton convulses and bucks as he tries to escape the intrusion, but the pole stays firmly in his arse.
However, Charlton still needs to get what he actually came for - his drugs. First I shove handfuls of the powder into his face, laughing at his humiliation as his expensive purchase stings his eyes and is shoved up his nose. I decide it would be better to have him suck it directly from my dick though - and I push my drug covered cock into his mouth, making him lick and swallow every inch.
After Charlton's delicious upside down blowjob has soothed my aching dick, I turn my attentions to his limp, exhausted body. This straight boy needs to work off that little gut he has if I'm going to complete his transformation into the perfect fucktoy.
Time to make him do some exercise - I take a flogger and order him to do a series of gruelling stomach crunches. Not high enough. WHACK. Not fast enough. WHACK. Hold it longer while I look at your hole. WHACK.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:44
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1798kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 119.5 MB
Download Dildo fucked, made to suck cock
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.81068 секунды с 9 запросами