Old 03-28-2016, 05:21 AM   #606
hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Angry cop Nick

Angry cop Nick

Video language: English

Our captive policeman Nick has finally woken up from his induced . Unfortunately for him, he's now strapped down hand and foot, stark naked on all fours, with his muscular arse on show. And I've got a fully charged cattle prod aimed right at it.
The furious copper screams abuse at us - apparently we're going to get "locked up for life" for what we've done to him. But in bondage, naked without his uniform, all Nick's bravado is useless. This pig needs to learn some respect - because we lay down the law now.
The electric shock of the prod throws Nick to the floor - his beefy muscles useless against the sudden stabbing jolt of pain. He soon realises that he's going to be doing exactly as we want - and as Stan bends Darren over in front of him, Nick's face screws up in disgust.
But the threat of the electric prod encourages the naked cop to obey our shouted orders to get his tongue into Darren's arsehole. I shove his face right into the hairy cleft, making him show his tongue and lick Darren's freshly fucked sphincter like some kind of depraved .
Stan kicks Darren to his knees, ordering him to present his cock. Nick needs some persuasion from the cattle prod directly to his anus, before getting his gob wide open for us to shove Darren's cock into. The cop immediately gags and chokes on the repulsive male meat, as Darren cries and begs for us to leave him alone. Soon I've got Nick working his tongue around the bell end and licking the slit, his red face a picture of misery.
Time for Darren to show this naked policeman what being rimmed feels like. Stan's a stern handler, and takes no shit from the sobbing boy, mercilessly manhandling him into position while barking orders to get his tongue out and eat that arsehole. Darren's desperate wriggling gets him nowhere as his face is crammed into Nick's crack. Stan slaps him hard, making him visibly probe his tongue in and out, as the policeman endures the indignity with his face pressed to the floor in shame.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:28
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2060kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 256.9 MB
Download Angry cop Nick
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03866 секунды с 9 запросами