View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 07:44 AM   #1416
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Keep secret: Yvette (KS4) Birch Run

Studio: SM-Circus
Video language: English
Yvettes 2nd session with the crasy people of the Loge Cologne. Of course she will try again to keep her secret number. But after 18 minutes of finest interrogation by the Prior she must give up. Candel wax on her boobs, lashes with whip and grope on her feeds, electric torment with shocks by the e-stim and the violet wand... She really trys to ride the "electric horse" but was not able to resist longer.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:47
Video: 512x288, AVC (H.264), 732kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 118.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Keep secret: Yvette (KS4)

Sister Dee Castle Point

Cast: Sister De
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Anal Fingering, Blowjob, Dildo, Cumshot, Facial, Caning, Vibrator, Hooded, Torture, Floggin
Sister Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain. It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face. Down to the real business. Sister Dee is in the spike chair. Her back, ass, and arms are suffering against the spikes. The dripping pussy says that she loves it. Her cries say she loves it too.
Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sister Dee

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1 Noxon

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It! - Part 1

Amilie - part 2 of 3 Rocksprings

Cast: Amilie
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Part 1: Let's watch Amilie tortured in a surprising way. Dr. Lomp ties up her feet and hangs her from ceiling. Her hands are free, but she can't keep them up all the time to protect herself, as her week arms are aching. Lomp's every brutal strokes fall on the right point of girl's poor flesh. After all unbearable torments, you'll love to see her beautiful eyes staring at Lomp hatefully.Part 2: A bad news for cute girl, Lomp is to whip her most feminine and sensitive part, her poor vagina. She seems quite uneasy, you can read this on her concerned eyes. The way reaching the money will pass through her sweet pussy. Her weakness assures you that you will watch her sobbing. Anyway, she must endure all this pain just to get you pleased. Appreciate her sorrow.Part 3: Cute Amilie this time will be caned on her vagina. As a reflext, she is trying to hide her vagina with her hands. Stripes from the last session are still on her soles. Strikes hit unbearable right on her clit. Total 12 strokes will be count. At which stroke will she start to weep?
Duration: 24:26
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amilie - part 2 of 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04911 секунды с 9 запросами