All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sheena Rose, Veronica Avluv - All in the Family Daqing

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Sheena Rose, Veronica Avluv
Genres: Brunette, Busty, Humiliation, Milf, Strapon
Video language: English
Sheena is just about to give her cheating boyfriend a real ass fucking punishment when her Step- gets home early and catches them by surprise . Instead of Veronica freaking out on her step- for wearing a big strap-on she decides it is only suiting that a more experienced and older woman steps into help. Sheena learns just how kinky and dominant her Step-M0m really is as they both take turns fucking the new family bitch and teaching him to never lay eyes on another woman again.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:50
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1161kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 216.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sheena Rose, Veronica Avluv - All in the Family

Joslyn James Sully

Cast: Joslyn James
Genres: All Sex, Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Big Tits, Double Penetration (DP), Gonzo, Fake Tits, Hardcore, Interracial (IR), MILF, Mature
Joslyn has a bad step who is constantly getting in trouble and recently she caught him fucking his girlfriend in his bedroom after he snuck her in so he has been grounded. On top of that she surprises him by telling him that the girl was terrible in bed so she has no idea why he isn't banging hotter chicks. She sends him to his room while she figures out an appropriate punishment. She decides to teach him a lesson by calling her two friends over and showing him how exactly the girls he bangs should fuck. Her two handsome friends come in and Joslyn calls her step into the room. He's surprised that there are two strange gentlemen in the house that are not his and that his Step Mom seems to know them quite well. She tells him to teach him a lesson she's just going to SHOW him what he should be looking for when he's looking for a girlfriend. Super Crazy DP and anal sex follows, while Joslyn and the boys belittle her step for choosing such a lame GF in the bedroom. After the Pops which are BOTH Anal and Vag Creampies, Joslyn says "I hope you learned your lesson about picking a better girlfriend and hopefully you learned a few tricks as well from my two handsome friends so you will be better in bed in the future yourself!"
Duration: 47:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joslyn James

Honey Demon's dirty BDSM fantasy Munfordville

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Honey Demon
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, All sex, Anal
Honey Demon came for rough BDSM treatment a couple months ago but was late and had a filthy ass. So we punished her for her failed session by turning her into a dunce.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Honey Demon's dirty BDSM fantasy

Ariel Andersson - Punished By Fucking Machine 4KUHD Passaic

You have found out that your sex slave girls been having sex and made each other Cum without your presence. They are not allowed to have sex without your permission and presence. You have bought in sex slave Ariel, the ring leader for punishment.
Duration: 17:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15004kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Andersson - Punished By Fucking Machine 4KUHD

First Time Spanking Collection Leyland

Release Year: 2008
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Shaving, Spanking, Muscles, Extreme
Mistress Aphrodite not sure if you guys remember her from The Punished Pledge by Strict women. She was the brunette with the high voice. Well I waited and now I finally got the chance to spank her. This is real no real warm up at all.
This was a custom clip that was requested by a young man who desperately wanted this young lady to learn a lesson. This is a real spanking no real warm at all right to the bare bottom. Juliana was never spanked before, she was surprised at how much it hurts.
Ariel's husband has had enough with her behavior. He is tired of her not taking care of the house, her responsibilities & her nasty attitude. He has tried in the past to spank her but it has not been successful so he decided to e-mail me for some help. After I finish with her she is sobbing and crying promising to change her attitude and take care of her responsibilities.Real tears.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:38
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2421kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: First Time Spanking Collection

Время генерации страницы 0.11531 секунды с 9 запросами