View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 06:33 AM   #602
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Damsel In Distress Big Rapids

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Opal Stardust
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
Video language: English
Here she is making fun of her boyfriend while getting pounded. She says, "I hope you cry watching this!" Sounds to me like they could benefit from some counseling, but what do I know--I've only been talking to whores on my couch for 20 years. She's a messy one. She got dunked in a bucket of water for being an idiot. Then she yakked all over herself. She drank tons of yellow discipline and ate 3 loads off her face with a spoon. I wonder what her BF will say? Maybe he can come next time and watch from the cage as she gets plowed and makes fun of him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7718kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damsel In Distress

Bride of the Goblin Hackett

Release Year: 2024
The same bastards who wrecked her throat are in attendance, and she realizes with horror that things are about to start all over again. The orcs take turns between her virgin thighs, flooding her tight hole until it pukes rancid spools of jizz.
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6600kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bride of the Goblin

Double Dicked Guilford

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Ray
Genres: Anal, DP, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
This whore is great. She just takes the dick in all holes with no guff. You can beat TF out of her asshole and she wants more. She got fucked with a plunger and loved it. She gave deep neck and made a mess all over and swallowed tons of yellow discipline. This is a great whore and she's fun for all and everyone needs a turn.
Duration: 1:12:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Dicked

Befouled Bolt ons Maysel

Cast: Misty Meaner, Kali Danes
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
They became a mess. All 4 of them. The bolt on baronesses were destroyed today, and became the vessel for one another's slop. They got slapped around and slapped each other around, too. Both got face fucked into oblivion, and they simultaneously deep throated Barney, and touched tongues as it was buried in both their cock pipes. They got fucked good and hard and they swapped some juicy yellow discipline back and forth. The both took massive loads and a bath with the whore bowl.
Duration: 1:02:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6116kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Befouled Bolt ons

I've Never Deep Throated Before Gold Coast

Cast: Ninel
Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
More specifically, she never had a cock all the down her throat. Until today. Down and went, and the emotion began to rise to the top. It was a WTF moment for her, and a reminder of the power of the cock. She took slaps and chokes, and a repeated drilling of the mouth and throat. She began to hurl all over. It was a mess, and she was surprised at the amount that kept coming out of her trap. She was bent over, and fucked good and hard. She liked that part. They all do. Then she was lined up for 3 juicy loads on her face and we had her sit there and bask in it until it was unbearable. Good times, good times.
Duration: 54:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7760kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I've Never Deep Throated Before

Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3 Mountainville

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Although her attitude is better, I can tell that she is truly not sorry. She is still making excuses instead of taking responsibility for her actions. I quickly tire of the lies and insincerity spewing from her mouth, and in goes a cock gag. I shove it in all the way several times. Adara's eyes tear up and we hear her gag reflex. I am not into vomit, although I wouldn't be the one cleaning it up. She has gotten used to the nipple clamps that she has been wearing for quite some time now. I get quite the reaction when I remove them and give her nipples a little pinch afterwards. I continue making her bondage more stringent as I tie and cinch more rope around her tan tight body. I tie her hair and nose hook her as well. Her breathing gets heavy as she is ring gagged and her head is pulled back and tied off by her hair. I hung a plastic jug above her with a pin hole in the bottom. I start dumping the remains of the beer in the jug and let the stale warm beer drip on her face and body. Between the beer and her tied tits, the spring clamps slide off her left tit, but they clamp fine on her right tit. It's fun to just clamp one tit sometimes anyway. Her attitude seems to be improving! I still snip off her shiny satin panties and shove them in her mouth through her ring gag. It looks like Adara will be bound all night, but the beer will probably stop dripping on her face after a few hours.
Duration: 19:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 436.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Bad Roommate - Part 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05744 секунды с 9 запросами