View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 06:37 AM   #4671
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Unconventional Bondage Therapy Silvana

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Sabrina, Stacy Burke
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Discipline
Video language: English
Gorgeous Sabrina is on her feet all day – work, business conferences. The time is approaching when she is finally home. Now she wants rest and relaxation. But Sabrina is a little different from most girls. Her favorite form of relaxation is therapy from her friend Jay Edwards and his great skills with ropes and gags! And just because she stands easily in high heels all day, Jay will move to the first scene in this exact position! Sabrina is one of the "tough" models, and this video is no exception - and perhaps her most demanding role. She experiences super hard ropes, wide gags, face wraps, endless nipple clamps and elbow ties during her long weekend. Ah, sweet relief! Following this story are four scenes of sweet, sexy Stacy. It starts with a leopard print bikini, but soon ends with topless, then naked. The bondage here is extremely tough and unforgiving. Stacy is barefoot. This whole thing is the hardest bondage Stacy has ever experienced!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:34
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unconventional Bondage Therapy

Pain It Forward: Leaded Islesboro

Release Year: 2024
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
As I take my last breaths my only solace is that he'll be doing the same thing to Maddy soon.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

Suck And Fuck Eglon

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Amarna Miller, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo
Amarna Miller returns to Insex for more of what she loves. She languishes in a cage while OT prepares. She's made to strip down in the tight confinement. Then he uses her cunt for his amusement. Entering it roughly with a police baton. When he's satisfied she has to clean it.
Amarna has the body of a girl who moves around a lot. Not athletic per say, but she's toned and fit. OT is going to test her stamina. He makes her hold herself up, with a dick in her mouth. While she sucks he brings her knees in so she can't get comfortable. Then he canes her hard!
The one thing Amarna says she hates, but is willing to do is tickling. That's too obvious for OT. So he puts tight clamps on her labia and attaches them to her toes. While he tickles her feet she screams in Spanish begging for him to stop. Every time she tries to move her feet away it pulls painfully on her cunt.
Duration: 58:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suck And Fuck

Zoey Laine Trophy Catch Glorieta

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Zoey Laine
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
If he was just fucking her she would probably hate it less. O.T. has never been all that interested in getting his dick wet, no matter how hot of a piece of ass he just reeled in. Instead he has a new head cage he'd like her to try out for him.
Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoey Laine Trophy Catch

Ashley Adams Burton Upon Tren

Officers Brick and Lopez catch tall busty brunette Ashley Adams soliciting. When questioned she's gives them nothing but attitude. Wrong move slut! If you don't cooperate you're going to jail! In desperation the slut in tattered stockings agrees to fuck her way outta serving jail time. Officer Bruno brutally pounds her tight wet pussy in several humiliating positions then beams her with a big facial cumshot.
Duration: 33:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7786kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Adams

Jay Edwards - Tight & Tighter Bonduel

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Shay Lynn, Domino
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Beauty, Bondage, Discipline
Sexy Shay Lynn and lusty Domino are put through their paces in a dazzling variety of painful and restrictive bondage positions. An impertinent Shay starts off ballgagged, hogtied and totally naked, writhing around on a king sized bed. Her perky pierced tits are subjected to some grueling nipple torture before her hogtie rope is attached to a ceiling hook. She’s then spread-eagled on the bed with her shaved and pierced pussy on full display and completely vulnerable to an additional clothespin torment. She kneels awkwardly on a stool in a red vinyl bustier and matching fuck-me pumps as Jay takes full advantage of her soft flesh. Her torment continues as she’s manhandled and roughly used but the helpless girl can do nothing but moan and whimper through her many gags. Shay is kept totally submissive as the ropes go from tight to tighter with lots of onscreen tying including several elbows-together binds. Domino gets the same no-nonsense treatment: She’s been a bad girl and she seems to know it. Her fantastic figure is clamped, spanked, fondled and flogged -- she is totally dominated and completely aroused. The pouty blonde begs for more and takes her punishment well: following orders and doing exactly as she’s told. She will be rewarded later for her efforts...much later.
Two stunningly hot girls who find themselves tormented with tight ropes and rough hands...
Format: avi
Duration: 1:38:14
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Edwards - Tight & Tighter

Visual Bondage Collection Arnold

Release Year: 1998
Cast: Andrea Neal, Talia Monet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
"Tight and pretty" is the phrase that best describes the women and the bondage in Phil Carson's fourth video effort for Harmony. PC video regulars Andrea Neal and Talia Monet are back again, with Andrea showing off a couple of eyepopping, mouthwatering costume bondages and Talia in a comfortable, yet stunning casual tie. They are joined by Harmony star Randi Storm, who admires her bound reflection in a mirror and then shows her amazing flexibility and incredible talents (physical and comedic) as she pursues her quest of a bigger, more powerful vibrator. Playful, fun, and very, very sexy, the bondage scenes presented in this video show once again why Phil Carson is one of Harmony's most popular new producers!
Format: m4v
Duration: 58:06
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 4312kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Visual Bondage Collection
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08860 секунды с 9 запросами