View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 06:42 AM   #1184
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Fetcon Surprise Harbor Beach

Whitney walks into my hotel room after she had agreed to meet for a tryst earlier in the evening. She wanted to make good on her promise to drive me wild with passion.
I'm still trying to scream through my gag as Whitney walks past the bathroom. I imagine she thinks I'm just making playful noises, so she'll come release me from whatever self-tie I have gotten myself into. I see her come just past the bathroom wall. She looks superhot with her blonde hair thrown up into a retro bun, black leather bra and miniskirt sleek against her skin, and black leather heels gliding effortlessly across the floor.
Whitney sees me now and the look of terror on my face. She realizes that I am trying to warn her of certain danger, but can't fully process the eminent peril, before a large hand wraps around her head and pulls her into submission.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 261.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetcon Surprise

Kaiia Eve - Kaiia Vs. Fuck Buck (2024) Concord

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Kaiia Eve
Genres: Femdom, Strapon
Video language: English
Kaiia Eve and Fuck Buck are both coming off a lose in their last matches. They are both here for redemption. Kaiia has been working on her leggy submissions and she puts her skills to work today. She constantly wraps Buck's head with her thighs and muffles his existance with them. But Buck is her for the instant orgasm he wants to inflict on Kaiia for round 3. He is confident that his oral skills will make Kaiia cum. He's gonna let the little domme climb up and sit on his face so she feels dominant and confident, he builds her ego up hoping it will make it easier to cum when she sits on his face. This match does end with an instant victory Orgasm in round 3. One of these sexual gladitors inflicts an Orgasm on their opponent in glorious fashion. The winner gets to take their prize. Missionary and doggy style fucking for the winner!
Duration: 40:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7760kbps
Audio: 276kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kaiia Eve - Kaiia Vs. Fuck Buck (2024)

Phantacide Peepshow Timberlake

Release Year: 1996
Cast: Rick Masters, Travis Lee, Penelope Pace, Candi Licks, See Star Bios
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Retro
Sexy slaves are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. They can't wait to satisfy their thirst for dominance and submission. With restraints and complete submission, these girls are bound for unparalleled orgasms.
Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:18:07
Video: 720x480, MPEG-2, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phantacide Peepshow

RealTimeBondage - Spacegirl - Electric Love Hamden

The plank of wood is snugly tied to my outstretched arms, I feel its weight on my shoulders and walk gingerly in the high spike heels. He pushes me to the floor, the pressure on my knees and shins is unbearable. At first I remain very still, holding out as long as I can, and then: he begins to command me to move, insulting me, even kicking me as I am tied helpless. As I feel the blush rise to my cheeks, I can feel the delicious heat run through my body as well. I am objectified now, I am a doll, a toy. And the games that will be played will be played in order to break me.
My experiences of pain have always been merely accidental, unsummoned, unrelated to my own will. As I realized that I was to be tied up and whipped I felt an immediate surge of adrenalin: not only fear, but a kind of curiosity. I wondered: would I be able to withstand it? Would my mind find a way to master my body, suppressing the inevitable panic? When the pain began, I was swept off with it, like a sudden wind or a wave, and all thought was banished from my mind- there was only the fierce and insistent pain. Then there was a voice in my ear, he was giving me a clue- what I had to learn in order to endure this- he told me to stop resisting it. By this point I was already half-tranced, my mind trying to creep back into an almost-sleep world; I tried not to recognize the breasts that were covered in vicious red welts, a few of them lightly breaking the skin. The thighs being whipped, the pussy exposed and red from the clamps, the whip, the cane…but this was my body. I learned not to resist the pain, but to suffer: and this suffering was beautiful because it brought me to a foreign place, an Other place. This was a place I had never visited in my normal painless existence. It was not that the whip ceased to hurt me, it was that the immediate pain was transformed into something permanent: with this pain I was alive, electric.
I had not thought, before my show, that I would enjoy the pain. In this I was correct. But now, months later, I find that it was that very element that I had not considered before that has remained with me. While I have used bondage and submission to create a world of pleasure, of potentials, of anticipations and denials; I had not realized that there were other places still unexplored, other places I had not been. When I watch the scene of the whipping, I can catch a glimpse of this place through my tear-stained face. I can hear it in my hard short breaths, through my wide open mouth. It is there, in my eyes- gazing out but not focused, seeing a world that only I can see.
Duration: 58:14
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11455kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Spacegirl - Electric Love

Mike Beaumonte Fucks Camilla Cream Into Submission! Rowley

Release Year: 2024
Studio: HotGuysFuck
Cast: Mike Beaumonte, Camilla Cream
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay
Daddy Mike Beaumonte's back to steal another pussy! He's put his moves on Camilla Cream today and things are about to wet. As Mike's 50 shades of grey personality comes out, Camilla immediately begins gushing for her man. The pounding that follows will have you edging as you watch the whole video, barely holding on until he explodes!
Duration: 31:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4918kbps
Audio: 126kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mike Beaumonte Fucks Camilla Cream Into Submission!

HotGuysFuck Mike Beaumonte Fucks Camilla Cream Into Submission! Skillman

Studio: HotGuysFuck
Daddy Mike Beaumonte's back to steal another pussy! He's put his moves on Camilla Cream today and things are about to wet. As Mike's 50 shades of grey personality comes out, Camilla immediately begins gushing for her man. The pounding that follows will have you edging as you watch the whole video, barely holding on until he explodes!
Duration: 31:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4918kbps
Audio: 126kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HotGuysFuck Mike Beaumonte Fucks Camilla Cream Into Submission!

Xiana Hill Proctorville

Playful little ebony teen hooker Xianna Hill doesn't take officer Brick seriously when he catches her soliciting in a hotel. She's all fun and games until he slaps on the cuffs, then she tries bargaining her way outta jail. Silly ho! The only way to avoid the slammer is sexual submission! She agrees and officer Brick proceeds to savagely pound her tight little ebony pussy all over the bedroom then batters her with a big facial cumshot.
Duration: 33:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xiana Hill
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11457 секунды с 9 запросами