View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 06:44 AM   #2951
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Michelle Lacy - Punishment Whipping Konstanz

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Michelle Lacy
Genres: Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom, Whipping
Video language: English
Mistress Michelle Lacy is furious. She sees the other Mistresses have strung him up and left him for her so she could punish him for slacking off out in the field when he was working. She lets out a loud menacing laugh and tells him that she will make him regret slacking off. She gives him a whipping he will never forget. She verbally him, and tells him what he is missing out on, what privileges the other slaves get who follow instructions, but not him. She tells him she will leave him outside, dripping in the heat as an example.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6317kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 354.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michelle Lacy - Punishment Whipping

Bianca Arden - 21 year old slut tied up & fucked hard Durango

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bianca Arden
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Hardcore, Cream Pie, All Sex
Horny slave Bianca Arden wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure. It isn't punishment, it is just her lot in life.
Duration: 43:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bianca Arden - 21 year old slut tied up & fucked hard

Realspanking - Southern Strappings Rineyville

Release Year: 2024
Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes of the website - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in forces to constrain tears
Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realspanking - Southern Strappings

Patricia Dream Vernon Hills

Release Year: 2024
Patricia Dream was nasty and disrespectful so as a punishment Mugur tied her to a ladder. But that was just the beginning. Patricia gets spanked, clipped and tortured by all kinds of kinky bdsm games and Mugur fucks her hard in every possible hole of her! Check out how she screams as her ass gets stretched by a big cock while she's being helpless!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 37:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Patricia Dream

Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3 Roswell

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Adara can move around and find the most comfortable position on the wooden wedge, so I take some of that movement away when I tie her ankles back and apart. I then leave her to endure the cookie cutter. She moans and writhes on the horse for some time before JJ arrives, but it's not to help her. JJ hates thieves as much as I do and just wanted to help with torturing Adara, or at the very least watch. She plays with Adara for a while, before I come back to clamp her nipples. JJ runs a rope through them, but I remove it and tie them off at the front of the horse with thin twine, which pulls her forward, making Adara's ride even more uncomfortable. Another rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and pulled to the back wall. Now Adara really can't adjust herself at all. I remove her gag. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2961kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Punished Thief - Part 3

Popping - punishedbrats Saint Leo

Cast: Girls
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Teens, Pigtails
Punished Brats produced traditional M/F and F/F spanking videos, mostly with a domestic or school theme involving schoolgirls, cheerleaders, misbehaving daughters, wives, employees, etc. The emphasis is on vigorous over-the-knee punishments using a hairbrush, paddle, and leather strap.
Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7997kbps

File size: 473.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Popping - punishedbrats

Don't Fuck With Family - Part 2 Rochelle Park

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon struggles and moans for a while as her captor watches. He's not done with her yet. He removes her gag after she starts choking on it. He tells her he'll leave it out if she can stay quiet. As he's tying her feet, she screams and moans. She talks and her screams intensify as he hogties her on her side. Obviously she can't stay quiet. He adds a punishing gag consisting of an ace bandage and duct tape. She thinks the bondage and gag are bad, but then he hooks her nose. He sits back and watches he captive for a while as she screams and twitches in agony. Now that she's all packaged up, she'll be leaving with him today. This is where Part 2 ends. Notes: This is a very intense clip. Mystic Moon does not have a very high tolerance, but she pushes herself. Lots of crying and intense screaming through her gag all through Part 1 and 2 of this clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 667.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't Fuck With Family - Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03804 секунды с 9 запросами