View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 07:04 AM   #1077
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Merry Christmas 2014 Willow Island

I was out shopping and saw this table cloth. I thought it looked like some tape we used in a past update. An idea occurred to me, Why not make a giant gift out of something, tie me up, and put me on top, like some type of ribbon? I picked out a cute outfit and Johnny turned the island in the kitchen into a wrapped gift. I thouht Id wear some lingerie. A red and black baby doll nightie, some red panties, red stockings and of course a black garter belt. I had shoes on but kicked them off, exposing my feet, for my foot fans. Johnny tied me in a tight hogtie with a chest harness. He's getting really good at tying tight. He then secured a tight Over the Mouth gag, to keep me quiet. Apparently I was complaining a bit. When he finished he placed a bow on me. Unfortunately, as I stuggle, it became apparent our wrapping paper would not stay in place. But what fun is just sitting there when your tied and gagged?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 203.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Merry Christmas 2014

Belle OHara, Marc Kaye - Body Language - Tempted To Touch Ludvika

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Joybear
Cast: Belle OHara, Marc Kaye
Genres: Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Handjob, Black Hair, shaved pussy, caucasian, kissing, pussy eating
Video language: English
The body is full of erogenous zones, not just cock and pussy. Bumping into an ex takes Mimi back to showing him how her body has pleasure pockets in all sorts of places, and not just the obvious ones. Kissing in the kitchen, ex Bruce goes for the tried and tested wins - boobs, ass, cock. Gently teasing, Mimi bats his hands away and uses a bunch of mistletoe to point his attentions to different spots. Enjoying the game, Bruce is more than enthusiastic as Mimi slowly strips off and perches on the kitchen table, licking her clit while fingering her pussy he has her smiling with delight before they fuck passionately, making sure that they both enjoy luscious orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3871kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 610.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belle OHara, Marc Kaye - Body Language - Tempted To Touch

Freya Parker - Passionately Devious Spur

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Freya Parker
Freya Parker lets herself into her friend's house. Her friend isn't home, but Alex Legend is. Freya finds her friend's dad in the kitchen doing the dishes. She takes the chance to tell Mr. Legend that she has a big crush on him.
Duration: 25:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6487kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freya Parker - Passionately Devious

Strict and Dicked Matosinhos

Cast: Ainsley Adams
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Camel Toe, Casual Wear, Caucasian, Cum In Mouth, Cum on Tits, Curvy, Cute, Doggystyle, Facial, Hardcore, Jeans, Kitchen, Lingerie, Mature
When Jay Romero gets sent to his stepgrandmother Ainsley Adams’ house to try and set him straight, he’s met with a strict list of duties that he must perform such as cleaning and washing dishes. Jay gets to work, and when Nana checks to see if he’s done a good job, she decides to reward him in the naughtiest way possible. Jay can hardly believe that he gets to fuck his hot stepgrandma for being such a good boy!
Duration: 50:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strict and Dicked

Complete Series West Hempstead

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Clips4Sale
Cast: Coco Vandi, Maria Jade
Genres: MILF, Taboo, 3P, Threesome, Orgy, Lesbian, Bisexual, POV, Dirty Talk
When i got out of bed this morning i headed straight to the kitchen to find milf and maria. i knew they had no idea of what i saw last night or that i filmed them. i walked in and we all said our good mornings then i told them in the middle of the night i had to get up and use the bathroom. just saying that much i could already see the looks on there faces change to ones of horror. i told them i saw what they were doing and filmed it, i showed them my phone and my milf told me to delete the video right away. i told her not to worry about that since i already had it backed up in several different places. they asked what i wanted and offered me money and other stuff. i said i wanted the two of them to teach about sex and if they refused id send the video to my , i said they could meet me in the bedroom when they were ready. they came in to my bedroom and tried to negotiate more but i shut them down and told them to take there clothes off. i liked what i saw and so next i told them the teach about handjob, there was more arguing but int he end my sexy milf and gave me one amazing handjob! when we finshed they said i needed to delete the videos i said not a chance, we were just getting started!
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Complete Series

Freya Parker - Passionately Devious (2024) Jacobsburg

Cast: Freya Parker
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Freya Parker lets herself into her friend's house. Her friend isn't home, but Alex Legend is. Freya finds her friend's dad in the kitchen doing the dishes. She takes the chance to tell Mr. Legend that she has a big crush on him.
Cornering him against the sink, Freya demonstrates that she's in charge. Her hand slides down Alex's body as she talks sweet to him, finding him already nice and hard for her. Sinking to a crouch, Freya pops Alex's hard dick from his pants and wraps her lips around the head.
Alex is only a man who can't control his baser impulses with a hot nubile sucking him off. He gets Freya to her feet and bends her over the counter, sinking his dick into her from behind. Diving deep, he gives her the dicking down she's craving in a preview of their passionate coupling to come.
Relocating to the bedroom, they take full advantage of Alex's bed. Freya finds herself on her back with Alex once again sliding home. Then she turns the tables, getting Alex on his back so she can lick their combined juices from his hardon before mounting him for a trimmed pussy stiffie ride.
On her stomach, Freya watches over her shoulder as Alex joins with her one last time. He holds on tight to her bubble butt as he makes her moan. Then, pulling out, Alex nuts on Freya's ass as they agree that they should definitely do this again.
Duration: 25:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6487kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freya Parker - Passionately Devious (2024)

Maid Surprise Part I Gardners

I found a piece of paper and wrote the word "surprise" on it with a pen I found in the room. Then I taped it to microwave behind me using a piece of ductape I had found earlier. Using a seat from the kitchen I boosted myself on to the small kitchen counter. It is very difficult to do things in heals! I grabbed the rope and and double it in half, then wrapped it around my ankles, pulling the free ends through the double end, as I had seen done to me thousands of times before. The rope bit into my skin but was silky smooth at the same time. I pulled it tight and the last few feet I pulled it through the middle of the wrapped wrope. Then I wrapped the rope around the rope itself, between my ankles. I did the same for my thighs. I grabbed the thick cloth and used it as a gag. It was so thick I could bite as hard as I wanted to or make what ever noise I wanted, the noise would be muffled. All anyone would hear is a mufled "mphhhh". I then took the pair of hancuffs and fed them through the upper cabinets handles. This was a lot harder then it looked, especially since it was beind me. Hearing them click in place, I was secured.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maid Surprise Part I
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14343 секунды с 9 запросами