View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 07:08 AM   #4676
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Goddess Valeria - Visiting Grandma - Full Version Lake Minchumina

I am your Mistress. You no longer have the will. You belong to Me and I can do whatever I want with you. Today I will humiliate you in front of the dearest person for you. You will beg Me not to do this, but I will not care. Your words are empty words for Me. When your grandmother saw you in a collar she was in shock. It was difficult for an old woman to see how the person in whom she has invested so much resources licks My shoes and catches spitting on your face. But I don’t care for Me it’s just fun. I will play with you and your feelings until I get bored.
All I want is to have fun with all My heart. I like to break the rules and create problems. I am the problem. All this cute old woman wants is for Me to leave quickly and finally stop shoving My feet so deep into her granddaughter’s mouth. What does a stupid whore with a collar want? It does not matter. She’s too insignificant to think about it. So I’ll just spit in her face with thick and hot saliva right into her eye and while it flows down her cheek My foot will fuck her right in the mouth while her grandmother is shocked by it.
When you laugh for a long time, your throat dries up and you are thirsty. So I asked to make Me a drink. And this sweet old woman immediately went to cook it for Me. On the table I noticed your pastries. This fucking bitch that is lying on the floor will eat what the hostess will give her. Everything that falls out of My mouth automatically becomes a delicacy for her. You have to see the face of her grandmother ahah her beloved granddaughter, her angel eats cake and My saliva from the floor. But then she will rejoice at it. Since I noticed that they had pets at home, but My pet will eat food for them! She will be nauseous but will continue to eat food until I give permission to stop. Grandma will try to stop Me, but I will quickly put her in her place. I’m in power here!
As soon as I went to the toilet, this whore crawled to her old woman to feel sorry for her. They were not together for long. The sound of the toilet flushing means that the Mistress has finished her business. So the fat ugly whore is sent to receive her portion of humiliation. She will eat the toilet paper I wiped off. She will be My trash can. For My sake she will be anyone. She just has no choice. You know this wonderful feeling when your worthless bitch can’t even control her breathing now? Ahah of course not, you are losers. I want to and press her face to My beautiful ass and try to get out just to breathe. This time I saved her life but only because I wanted to watch her drink from the toilet lol. It seems that the grandmother did not like the sounds that her granddaughter made because she was praying ahah...
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12324kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Valeria - Visiting Grandma - Full Version

Black SOD - She-Male Orgasm Torture, Secret Investigator Abrams

Release Year: 2008
Studio: SOD
Cast: Miruku Aima
Genres: Shemale,Bondage
Code named "Miruku " private investigator, win lose consciousness, beautifully shot in the gun squad tried to rush back to the hideout of the organization. Miruku where trapped've noticed is, in the basement of a stranger! The men, staring at the bulge in the genital area and will give a humiliation to its good looks, and Nugase go one by one. Men "Ji ○ port guy is! Some fucking certain" that lust of the flesh is disrupted Miruku pride in the lynching pleasure, go to the slave obedience and decayed Miruku soon.
Format: avi
Duration: 3:04:02
Video: 464x352, XviD, 552kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black SOD - She-Male Orgasm Torture, Secret Investigator

Lydia Supremacy - Lydia Supremacy: Rub your little winky Vibo Valentia

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Lydia Supremacy
Genres: Femdom POV
Video language: English
Mistress Lydia is inspecting the body of a new slave and can barely contain her laughter when she sees the size of his small penis. Lydia unleashes a barrage of humiliating comments, all "belittling" him for his "shortcomings." Lydia is curious about whether such a tiny dick can actually be jerked to orgasm so she gives the slave permission to masturbate; of course, if he succeeds he will eat up his filth in a most humiliating way.
Duration: 6:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 345.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia Supremacy - Lydia Supremacy: Rub your little winky

Bitches who force hubby bi vol.10 Grand Portage

Studio: Venus Girls
Cast: Wolf Hudson, Gabriel D'Alessandro, Nikki Sexx, Nicki Hunter, Nyomi Banxxx
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,
Hubby is made to suck and swallow! Horny, but submissive hubby is made to suck another man`s cock. Sexy Sky Taylor makes men get down and dirty with each other!!! And if they want some of her candy, they`ve got to suck cock first...and in the process they`re made to endure some huge, sticky facials..
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:48
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 970.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitches who force hubby bi vol.10

Rough Domination At Fetish Academy Mavisdale

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Katsumi, Queeny Love, Rubber Eva and the bizarre Rubbersisters
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, latex, fetish
With the fourth part of the big Marquis-Series “Fetish Academy” the Bizarre Training really gets started now! Again a large selection of hot fetish girls get going, amongst them is our cover-girl Katsumi, Queeny Love, Rubber Eva and the bizarre Rubbersisters. Wonderful costumes are shown on elaborate new sets – there is even a fetish-style gym-room - and new fetish toys are put in use. This time everything is even naughtier and more “penetrating” than ever before. Over one and a half hours of deluxe fetish cinema, a film that can match up to any comparison.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:51
Video: 704x416, DivX 5, 1272kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough Domination At Fetish Academy

New Cool Perfect Hot Excellent Collection Fetish Nation. Part 2. Shiocton

Release Year: 2024
The cruel sting of the whip makes she wet and she begs for more. She willingly suffers through extreme bondage, humiliation, harsh nipple play, anal play, labia clamps, and masturbation.

Total size: 1.1 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Cool Perfect Hot Excellent Collection Fetish Nation. Part 2.

RealTimeBondage - New Metal Axson

Impaled on a steel dildo, 1016 balances dangerously in a pair of high heels. With her face encased in a metal head cage and voluptuous breasts nearly bursting out of her business suit, she stands stiff at attention. Suffering almost motionlessly, she is filled with fear and trepidation. Just as she should be.
Languishing in steel boots and a chastity belt, decoration 411 looks on as 1016 is stripped of her office attire. Wearing only thigh-highs and heels, the buxom blonde beauty continues to stand with legs spread, the dildo delving deep into her slippery love hole. PD teases his helpless victim, playing with her clit then pulling leather tighter and tighter around her neck.
Belted down to a pipe chair with legs parted, she is primed for a game of pleasure and pain. Assaulted with the cane to her pussy and tits, she yelps and wails, begging for PD to change his target. But he is relentless, alternating his blows against her most sensitive areas, then merciless spanking her pussy red. The vibrator calms her down, transforming cries into soft, throaty moans.
She is then shackled down to a long copper sink, her lithe, firm body stretched and spread with ass arching upwards. A speculum opens her anus wide for inspection with the sharp point of a wooden kebab stick. A hose is used to squirt water into the open hole. Humiliated, she groans, releasing the and watching her own waste drain near head.
Once her insides have been thoroughly cleansed, PD soaks her golden skin, lathers it with soap, and scrubs her roughly with a stiff-bristled brush. Rinsed clean, she is flipped over onto her back, spread-eagled, and shackled down.
Duration: 30:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 22322kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - New Metal
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02244 секунды с 9 запросами