View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 07:12 AM   #1185
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Love Note Part I Catheys Valley

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Note Part I

Perfect Mega Gold Nice Collection Of Christina Bound. Part 3. Laurys Station

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
She is now the Mistress’s student. She will be broken and trained as a professional bondage sex slave. Once trained she will be auctioned to the highest bidder. This video contains damsel in distress, bondage, submission, device bondage, nipple play, flogging, riding crop, Hitachi vibrator, butt plug, drawling, ball gag, penis gag, pussy play, fingering and oral sex.

Total size: 2.4 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Mega Gold Nice Collection Of Christina Bound. Part 3.

Shock Or Stocks New Britain

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Master James decides it's time to teach her a little lesson in vanity and helpless submission mixed with a little bit of entertainment for His boredom. Bound tight in leather bondage and a hideous gimp hood created by her own slave hands, slave abigail lays on a rusty bed of springs salvaged from the wrecking yard. Immobilized by rusty ankle chains and a yoke like pair of heavy wooden stocks for her wrists and neck she waits for what lesson she may be learning from her Master today.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shock Or Stocks
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05145 секунды с 9 запросами