View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 09:34 AM   #1340
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Merchandise Part II Portage

My captor still has not received the call to deliver me to the auction, so he decides to have a little bit of fun with me and display my assets for his private viewing. I'm still wearing my blue corset with matching panties, lace top stockings and heels. He removes me from the couch and has me faced toward the column that I previously had my arms attached to above my head. Then he Xxx a thick white cleave gag in my mouth and ties my wrists in front of me with my arms around the pole. He watches as I struggle around ineffectually on the column. Then he decides to boost my predicament by transferring me back to the couch in a strict rope hogtie. I wriggle around and slither down to the floor and toil in a futile struggle. Wait a second, maybe I'm not going to the slave auction after all! I think he wants to keep me for his own personal use!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 180.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Merchandise Part II

Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie Sherwood Park

Mina wears her metallic blue Realise swimsuit, our Lambskin Leather Five Point Bondage Harness, Black PVC Stockings and Black heels. We find her laced into an Lambskin Armbinder and Gwen hood, the lacing is tied up tight, and she ends up in a hogtied position with belts added to make her bondage more intense and even tighter.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

Tell me what this bottle says Meadow Valley

Curvy blond Kendra Lynn is sleeping her way to the top and her older coworker is disgusted and decides to take action. Poor Kendra is all taped up at her desk, ballgagged, then gagged with a scarf and knocked out numerous times as the woman makes her read the label on the bottle. She even struggles frantically on top of her desk but it is time to get her to another location so the camera fades to her being dragged into a room.
She is told to put on a fresh pair of run free pantyhose, her open toed heels are left off, she gets some cute little nipple clamps and her own soaking wet panties stuffed into her mouth after some time in a big white ballgag. After some struggling in the chair and while hogtaped it is time to knock her out again. What will happen next…
Duration: 43:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5144kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tell me what this bottle says

Pretty in Pink after the Dance Livermore

Johnny and I return from the annual Night In The Park dance downtown. And, I am exhausted after kicking up my 5 inch heels all night long! But, I still look slender in my pretty pink dress with my breasts being xxxx up creating some alluring cleavage. I walk past the dining room table and lay my purse down on the couch. Johnny is only about two seconds behind me with some soft white rope. He pulls me back into the dining room and hoists me up onto our long sleek dining room table. Johnny pops a harness ball gag into my mouth to keep any complaints muffled. But, I'm not complaining. I get to get off my feet and lay on the table for a bit! So, I lay down solicitously on the tabletop. Then, he proceeds to tie me spread eagle with rope to the legs of the table and watches as I squirm eagerly. He doesn't want to forget how I look tonight, so pretty in pink, so he pulls out the video camera and scans up my stocking clad legs, then up my torso tightly trussed up in a corset and dress, up my chest revealing sumptuous cleavage and then finally focuses on the fetching harness gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 113.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty in Pink after the Dance

Blu Chanelle Killawog

Video language: English
Venezuelan beauty Blu Chanelle puts on sheer black stockings and matching panties, as Andrej Lupin’s erotic movie "Delicate" begins. The Latina brunette admires her reflection in the mirror before dancing seductively for Lorenzo Viota, who kisses her silky thighs as he peels off her nylons. Blu is soon naked again, grinding in Lorenzo’s lap as they kiss passionately, then kneeling to cram as much of his huge cock into her mouth as she can manage. She strokes and sucks it eagerly before straddling him in cowgirl and sliding up and down on it sensuously. Picking up the pace, Blu bounces energetically, her sexy ass rippling as she rides to a breathless climax. Lorenzo eats her pussy until she orgasms again, her breasts jiggling and her back arching; he penetrates her in missionary and fucks her vigorously, then switches back to oral to drive her wild. Thrusting into Blu’s soaked slot in spoons, Lorenzo triggers her final climax with his own.
Duration: 27:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blu Chanelle

No more happy endings Trevilians

Cherry is a massage therapist and she has a special client who pays her to look like a sexy secretary and wear pantyhose while she massages him. He also gets a happy ending. Cherry is prepared for him to arrive but his angry wife arrives instead. Cherry realizes that she is now at this womans mercy when she finds herself tied and gagged in a chair. The woman adds more rope to her arms, replaces the ballgag with a bandana and clear tape. She gets to the floor and squirms around more before tape goes all around her head. She is hogtied and left there. She is definitely going to need a massage after all of this!
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5176kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 745.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No more happy endings

Tina Kay - The Edging Games Nobleboro

Cast: Tina Kay
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Milking, Handjob, Stockings, Latex
Mistress Tina keeps her horny slave helpless and tied down so he is always under her complete control. Once a week he is allowed to cum but Tina never makes it easy as edging a slave to pure agony is much more fun.
Duration: 13:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8304kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 851.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tina Kay - The Edging Games

Время генерации страницы 0.53563 секунды с 9 запросами