Old 03-03-2024, 04:15 PM   #18501
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sarah Jane Ceylon - The Sarah Jane Files 2

Sarah Jane Ceylon - The Sarah Jane Files 2

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Blowjob, Dildo, Caning, Vibrator, Flogging, Outdoor

When PD props Sara Jane Ceylon up on his bed with her ass in the air she probably thinks that he is going to fuck her and be done with it. She should probably leave the ideas to someone else, because he has other plans. Oh, her holes will be filled soon enough, but not in the way she was thinking. He is going to stuff her full of dildos and make her pay for the privilege in pain. Her ass is going to be worn out by the time he is done with her. For anyone who knows PD this is no surprise. PD sees the moon is bright and full this evening. The window is open as he lays on the bed that Sarah adorned earlier. She is not far away he can hear moaning. Of course he is playing with it. He wants it nice and hard when he goes outside to add another stone. He left her with specific instructions that when he visits, her mouth better be open and ready.

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4648kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - The Sarah Jane Files 2

Love Note Part I

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

Download Love Note Part I

Pantyhose Encasement Part I

I bought 2 pairs of Pantyhose and cut out the crotch so I could wear one as a top. I thought I could show off a little nudity. I made the tope so that my hands were sealed inside the hose. Then I had Johnny tie me sitting indian style. Johnny of course picked out the gag, lately hes been using a lot ballgags on me. Im starting tho think its because I drool so much in them. He tells me he just loves the way I look in them. I also had him tie my shoulders and my chest. It turns out that the pantyhose is pretty slippery against hemp rope and consequesntly the rope was moving around. Johnny added more rope but to no avail. Giving up, He turned on the video camera and left the room.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 136.6 MB

Download Pantyhose Encasement Part I

Relationship Therapy

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Stacy is sick and tired of her boring, inattentive boyfriend Bryan Davis. When he tells her she can't go out with the girls she hits the roof and breaks up with him! Well, Bryan can have none of that kind of behavior. Sneaking into Stacy's house, he ambushes her and grabs her as she's trying to go out to party with the girls. You'll enjoy lots of kicking and struggling as Stacy tries to fight him off! Once he has his wayward babe under control, Bryan does all sorts of devious things to her?including tying her in extremely tight bondage, gagging her, and stripping off her tarty party clothes. Stacy complains a LOT, but something tells us this is exactly the kind of attention she's been craving!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:40
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2446kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Relationship Therapy

New Cool Perfect Hot Excellent Collection Fetish Nation. Part 2.

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

The cruel sting of the whip makes she wet and she begs for more. She willingly suffers through extreme bondage, humiliation, harsh nipple play, anal play, labia clamps, and masturbation.

Total size: 1.1 GB in 2 files.

Download New Cool Perfect Hot Excellent Collection Fetish Nation. Part 2.
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17560 секунды с 9 запросами