luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Ashley Graham - DoubleD 2

Ashley Graham - DoubleD 2

Cast: Ashley Graham
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Ring Gag, Caning, Squirting, Vibrator

Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance. Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums. It is not just that she squirts. She cums like a fountain. By the time he is done with her, her scent will be everywhere. It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it. Anything else he does to her is fair game once she is by that aroma.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4665kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ashley Graham - DoubleD 2

The Merchandise Part II

My captor still has not received the call to deliver me to the auction, so he decides to have a little bit of fun with me and display my assets for his private viewing. I'm still wearing my blue corset with matching panties, lace top stockings and heels. He removes me from the couch and has me faced toward the column that I previously had my arms attached to above my head. Then he Xxx a thick white cleave gag in my mouth and ties my wrists in front of me with my arms around the pole. He watches as I struggle around ineffectually on the column. Then he decides to boost my predicament by transferring me back to the couch in a strict rope hogtie. I wriggle around and slither down to the floor and toil in a futile struggle. Wait a second, maybe I'm not going to the slave auction after all! I think he wants to keep me for his own personal use!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 180.8 MB

Download The Merchandise Part II

Pony Cart Ride

Our little creature loves being turned into an animal and in this stream she gets to turn a dream into a reality as she gets tacked up like a pony and pulls a cart around! Tacked up in her leather pony harness and cute red tail, Greyhound hitches herself up to the pony cart and takes you the viewer on a one of a kind ride, with a GoPro camera mounted to the cart behind her you get unique view as our little pony girl in training pulls the cart all the way down the driveway then back up again. Hot and sweaty from her training, our little creature gets tied up in the corral and dips her head into a big bucket of water to cool off. If pony girls are your thing then check out this stream and let Greyhound the pony take you for a ride!

Duration: 39:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2056kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 634.9 MB

Download Pony Cart Ride

Stachel der Wollust Off Limits Media

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Off Limits Media
Video language: English

The master passes sting of the lust, in which to himself pitilessly and with a lot of Gefuhl in each case a Debutantin carries out.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:06
Video: 512x384, XviD, 727kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Stachel der Wollust Off Limits Media

Nicky - shocking

Nicky was convinced she could handle the challenge. But after the first shocks she was already losing it. She wanted to pull the collar away from her neck (which is not possible because it's tight and locked), so we had to add the handcuffs. Poor Nicky. She probably won't be back.

Duration: 8:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 499.9 MB

Download Nicky - shocking
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05108 секунды с 9 запросами