Old 03-04-2024, 02:04 AM   #3781
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Goddess Alexandra Snow - Grovel for Hela

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Grovel for Hela

Model: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Genre: Goddess Alexandra Snow, Cum, Domination, Fuck, Goddess, Pleasure, Punishment, Joi, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Hipnosis
Description: Its come to my attention that you dont know who I am. I am Hela, Goddess of the Underworld and rightful ruler of Asgard. Now that Odin is gone and Thor and Loki are serving their punishment, Im here to rule again. Your little armies wont stop me. Ive spent more years than youve been alive stuck in a prison of Odins creation. What was I doing with all that time? Improving my magic of course. Now you all will serve me, whether you want to or not. Were going to revel in war and pleasure for the rest of time on Asgard. My armies will destroy my enemies and you will serve as my entertainment. You thought the parties on Asgard were debaucherous before? You have no idea. Entire cities will be ravaged with orgies under my rule. Participation is mandatory. My magic will compel you to fuck anyone and everyone I please. The consequences for trying to usurp my will are… serious. Prepare for a new age here on Asgard. War and pleasure will rule the land and I will rule you all. Its time for a welcome change in the universe.

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:42
Size: 0,61 GB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16591 секунды с 9 запросами