View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 04:48 AM   #18512
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tied in My Jean Shorts Part II

Tied in My Jean Shorts Part II

Johnny and I like to condition our rope before we use it. He soaks in fabric softner and scented stuff then washes it several times. The result is an extremley soft rope that smells like lavender. I guess thats why Ive really started to like being tied with a lot of rope. I also appreciatte the beauty and difficulty in making a complicated tie. We've tried shibari, but never in pictures. When we did this set I really started thinking we should start doing more shibari type ties for pics. Johnny had my legs pretty secured in this as well as my hands. I guess practice makes perfect.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 135.1 MB

Download Tied in My Jean Shorts Part II

Suspiria

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Suspiria is a Latin phrase meaning "sighs from the depths". A fascinating scene unfolds as this female sex slave is placed in diabolical restraints with all three holes available for the taking distinguish by the only pink holes peaking through black are the mouth and another larger hole for the ass. This is Old-fashioned sadomasochism.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Suspiria

Caught in the Web Part 2

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Claire Adams has her hung up in the middle of the room, nice and tight and neatly wrapped. Unfortunately for Star it looks like no candy is going to fall out whenever she gets beaten.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 343.3 MB

Download Caught in the Web Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12646 секунды с 9 запросами