Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bella Ink - Slave Cum On Goddess Boots Atkins

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Bella Ink
Genres: Boot Worship, Cum Eating, Dirty Boots, Female Domination, Masturbation Instruction
Video language: English
Goddess Nikki Brooks and Goddess Bella Ink are wearing latex dresses and thigh high black boots since they have an event to attend later. The issue is that their boots are dirty, and they want them to be spotless. Nikki Brooks and Bella Ink selected two of their slaves to have the privilege to clean their boots with their tongues and leave them spotless. Goddess Bella Ink grabs her slave´s head and forces his head up and down the length of her boot to make sure he knows how to clean her boots. Nikki Brooks has her slave suck on her boot heel like the cock whore he is. The boots are almost clean when Goddess Nikki Brooks and Goddess Bella Ink look down to see the attention has made their slaves get hard. The Goddesses decide to let them jerk off their pathetic cocks and cum on their boots, so long as they lick their cum up afterward.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6266kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 337.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Ink - Slave Cum On Goddess Boots

Mood To Show The Girl Who's The Boss El Prado

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Alektra Blue and Christy Mack
Genres: Lesbian, Femdom, Raven, Feet, Sex Toys, Dominatrix, Big Tits
Uh oh! The secretary double-booked the two hottest dommes in the city to the same studio, at the same time. Arguing over who has to give up their spot is such a turn-on for these hard-core mistresses, and it gets Christy in the horny mood to show Alektra who's the boss.
She peels the latex off her huge tits and gets to work seducing that vixen Alektra. You'll have no doubt which of these kinky sluts is in charge when you see her stuffing a fat dildo to the hilt in her rival's peachy ass.
Duration: 31:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11653kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mood To Show The Girl Who's The Boss

Daisy & Vespa Dulac

Cast: Vespa, Daisy Love
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubber
In particular, scientists suggest, the fetishist’s brain notices the similarities between latex clothing or accessories and healthy, strong and youthful skin. Latex is taut and smooth. It is shiny. It is strong. In short, latex, to the mind of a fetishist, may represent the ideal of the perfect skin, and thus be seen as attractive and desirable.
Duration: 22:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10311kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Daisy & Vespa

Yellow Latex Hogtie Franklin Grove

It's a bright sunshiny spring day! What better way to celebrate than get hogtied wearing my first latex dress? You didn't think I there was any alternative, did you? Anyway, I put on my yellow latex piece with black fishnet stockings and vinyl boots, sans panties; and let Johnny decide what to do with me next. In a fetishy rush, he plops me up on the granite counter top, pulls my arms behind my back in a leather armbinder and secures my legs together with leather straps. He completes my cheery, matchy matchy predicament by attaching my armbinder to my ankles and giving me a big yellow latex ball gag. Johnny lets me struggle around on the kitchen island for a few moments before pulling the top of my dress down and exposing my breasts. Now, that's just perky! I mean, pervy!
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2115kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 149.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yellow Latex Hogtie

Sleepsack Denial* Lanesboro

Cast: Vespa, Chuck, Heavy
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubber
Although in recent years a few studies on the topic of fetishes have been conducted, the amount of information we have on exactly what causes fetishes and why particular ones are so widespread is still extremely little.
Duration: 8:14
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12635kbps

File size: 769.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sleepsack Denial*

Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel & Domina Dahlia - Strap-on Girl Gang Vanlue

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Play, Latex, Sissy, Chastity, Hooded, Butt Plug, Rubber
Mistress Carmen Rivera, Goddess Lexi Sindel and Rubber Dahlia team up to run a train on two anal hungry slaves. They whip out their massive monster strap-ons to put two slut boys to the ultimate anal test until they tap out from too much cock.
Duration: 32:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9189kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel & Domina Dahlia - Strap-on Girl Gang

Lara Latex, Mistress Courtney & Latex Lea - Heavy Rubber Gurls State Line

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lara Latex, Mistress Courtney, Latex Lea
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, BDSM, Bondage, European, Female Domination, Fetish, Germany, International, Latex & Leather Items, Popular with Women, Sex Toy Play, Strap-Ons
Defenselessly bound and gagged Rubber Girl Lara is driven from one orgasm to the next before she is also fucked in her rubber pussy at the end.
Duration: 1:27:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lara Latex, Mistress Courtney & Latex Lea - Heavy Rubber Gurls

Время генерации страницы 0.04805 секунды с 9 запросами