View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 09:57 AM   #18515
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Pretty in Pink after the Dance

Pretty in Pink after the Dance

Johnny and I return from the annual Night In The Park dance downtown. And, I am exhausted after kicking up my 5 inch heels all night long! But, I still look slender in my pretty pink dress with my breasts being xxxx up creating some alluring cleavage. I walk past the dining room table and lay my purse down on the couch. Johnny is only about two seconds behind me with some soft white rope. He pulls me back into the dining room and hoists me up onto our long sleek dining room table. Johnny pops a harness ball gag into my mouth to keep any complaints muffled. But, I'm not complaining. I get to get off my feet and lay on the table for a bit! So, I lay down solicitously on the tabletop. Then, he proceeds to tie me spread eagle with rope to the legs of the table and watches as I squirm eagerly. He doesn't want to forget how I look tonight, so pretty in pink, so he pulls out the video camera and scans up my stocking clad legs, then up my torso tightly trussed up in a corset and dress, up my chest revealing sumptuous cleavage and then finally focuses on the fetching harness gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 113.8 MB

Download Pretty in Pink after the Dance

Standing in the Archway

Wow, it was one of the most difficult, scary and awkward position I have ever done. I was wearing my new realise swimsuit which fit me very tightly and made me feel extra sexy. We started from my arms very tightly tied together at my elbows attached to the wooden frame above me. Ropes were pulling tight so I had to be on my tiptoes right next to a couple steps! As you can imagine, I got really tired quite quickly. More and more ropes were added and eventually one of my legs was raised and secured to the frame so I was left balancing on one leg. I was trying to balance as much as I could, but the pain was a bit too much and I needed out. I hope you enjoy my struggles

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 746.7 MB

Download Standing in the Archway

Provincial Russian Schhool part 1

Studio: Russian-Discipline

Russian-Discipline, the site with probably the most realistic and most severe spanking scenarios ever produced, directly from Russia!

Duration: 37:26
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Provincial Russian Schhool part 1

Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I show Safa a huge cleaning sponge which is to be her gag. I get the entire thing in her mouth and then I wrap black tape around her head to make sure it stays there. I leave her there to make more preparations. It's not long before I can tell that she's not doing to well with the gag. I quickly remove it. Her eyes are watery and I give her a few moments to recuperate. I strap in a ballgag instead. I then cut away her pretty blouse and start binding her tits. This is the 1st time they have ever been bound and she enjoys the sensation of this as well. I grab her by her hair once again and grope her bound tits and nipples. Soon after, I put Safa on the floor. I tie her right leg back, like a hogtie. I then tie her left knee up to her chest... Kind of like a balltie. Safa is not very flexible and you can tell by the way she moans as I rope her into position. I leave her there for a while. I'm unhappy with her struggling... I want to see more effort. I have a thin wooded paddle (actually a wooden shorehorn) and I offer her some encouragement by slapping her feet and tits with it. She begs me to stop through her gag and she really starts struggling now! I'd say it's safe to assume that she does not like this part of the shoot. After a while of this I leave her once again. She eventually stops struggling again, so I nipple clamp her. She really starts struggling again!! She screams and begs me to remove them. I feel like being a nice guy, so I do. I leave her to struggle on the dirty concrete floor for a while longer. I eventually return to untie her legs and remove her gag. I play with her bound tits as she recovers and works her jaw.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 2

The Dungeon Of Loki

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

In this series comes everybody who like it dominant or servilely completely at her expense.

Duration: 1:58:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1157kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Dungeon Of Loki
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.35186 секунды с 9 запросами