Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Shamedsluts - Maya Bijou - Cheating Cheerleader Gets Baller-Banged Pipestone

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fetishnetwork
Cast: Maya Bijou
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Hogtie, Ball Tied, Extreme Heels, Stockings, Ball Gag, Struggle, Story Line, Big Tits, Elbow Tie
Video language: English
Slutty little teen cheerleader and low-key gold-digger Maya Bijou thinks she can get away with dating three guys on the same football team. Little does she realize they not only know but they've enlisted Shamed Sluts to help them expose her slutty ass! After convincing the prudish acting petite slut to do a little lap dance things quickly escalate into a gang-bang. Brick and Bambino take turns punishing her mouth and tight wet pussy while Nick secretly records it with his phone. After coating her with two facial cum-shots they send the unsuspecting and soon-to-be shamed slut home.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shamedsluts - Maya Bijou - Cheating Cheerleader Gets Baller-Banged

HT - Selma Sins - Lying Sinner Ottignies

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Selma Sins
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
There's only one way to cleanse a sinner. It isn't prayer, it's punishment. Selma Sins wears her disgrace like a badge of courage. She's a filthy, little thing, her body and her love of sex. We need to teach her to be more humble, more modest, more submissive.
Jack Hammer is equal parts her confessor and her tormentor. He has a million ways to purge her of her impure thoughts and make her regret all of her impropriety. He will take the best pleasure imaginable, the sweet release of a long denied orgasm, and combine it with all of the pain of rough rope bondage and harsh corporal punishment.
Selma doesn't know it when he begins, but by the end of this she will be begging him for permission to cum.
And when he gives it to her it will be the best time of her life. From that moment on she will be his obedient slave, if only to have a chance at repeating it.
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Selma Sins - Lying Sinner

Sandra Jackie Spread Orgasm Ringle

About 2 years ago we were able to visit our Friend Sandra Silvers while she was in Florida. At that point I had never been tied by anyone but Johnny and although I liked Bondage, I didn't love it as much as I do now. We ended up going out to eat with them and I heard a new spin on Love Bondage that really resonated with me. Subbie's are really valued. I don't know why but it really clicked. Later I ended up in my yellow corset tied with Sandra, side by side on the bed. A Hitachi secured in place and a each of us wearing a ballgag. This experience made me want to go buy a canopy bed. It really got me into rope bondage again as well.
Duration: 11:26
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3023kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 279.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Jackie Spread Orgasm

Fucked and Bound Hot Excellent Good Super Collection. Part 5. Manns Harbor

Release Year: 2024
Extreme anal sex happens when these sadistic Masters have their way with our masochistic pain sluts. Intense rope bondage and unforgiving devices, keep these captives bound tightly

Total size: 21.0 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked and Bound Hot Excellent Good Super Collection. Part 5.

Время генерации страницы 0.13265 секунды с 9 запросами