View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 06:24 AM   #18529
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie Fail

Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie Fail

Sometimes shoots don't go quite as planned. This is one of those times. We were building up to a pretty intense hogtie, and it just wasn't working out for a couple of reasons, mainly I stupidly decided to do it on a hard wooden coffee table when I should have used something soft underneath Mina, by the time I got her into the hogtie, which, by the way, has to be one of the tightest she has ever been in, she was experiencing some pain due to the arch forcing all her height on her pelvic bones which I can imagine is rather uncomfortable. The next thing that didn't go quite as planned is my damn camera tripod, it decided all on its own to pan right without my knowledge during one of the shots! Alas the actual hogtie had to be cut short, and that meant the images suffered too. I left what I could in the video including the hilarious ghost tripod panning move. There is still some pretty great detailed rope work leading up to that though. Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5613kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie Fail

Sophie is back!

Beautiful submissive Sophie is back. She will soon start her own blog at BoundLife, taking over from the famous Gina. Sophie deserves her own website! She has been locked in her chastity belt for almost 9 months now, and her Master is a very strict keyholder. He sent her to us again for a shock training, because he thinks she is too weak and she breaks too soon. Well, we can not change that in one challenge, so Sophie still suffers a lot. Beautiful suffering though!

Duration: 6:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14706kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 675.5 MB

Download Sophie is back!

Southern Strappings

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in forces to constrain tears - and as proof of full value of flogging it will be possible to enjoy extensive bruises on the guilty buttocks!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

Download Southern Strappings

Real College Girls In Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Two real college girls display their love of bondage, punishment, and pain. Genesis, a sultry beauty with short red hair, is introduced to shackles and then stripped of her clothes. A ball gag, clamps on her nipples and pussy lips torment her while she is spread wide for inspection. Forced to stand upright in a steel head cage hung from the ceiling, she drools around a ball gag, suffers with weights pulling on her nipples and pussy lips, and squirms under the lash.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:56
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1105kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Real College Girls In Bondage

Silver Accent Lingerie

Hey everyone, thanks for your patience while we get this update out, we promise it was worth it! Mina is dressed in a fucking hot black and silver accent lingerie set, PVC waist cincher, cuban heeled stockings and barefoot! She is draped in sexy blue rope and does her best to please the camera. This is a really nice shoot, I am very happy with this one. Mina looks radiant and damn sexy, I just had to ravish her as soon as this shoot was over. The lighting is nice, the colours pop, its just right. I hope to do more of these especially when we move. Yes, we are looking hard for a new much larger space, hopefully in the next month or so we will be in an all new house! Locations galore, natural light! Looking forward to the change of scenery that's for sure. Enjoy it!

Duration: 15:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8818kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Silver Accent Lingerie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11282 секунды с 9 запросами