View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 06:50 AM   #4811
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part 2 Schwertner

Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Blowjob, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Zapper, Outdoor, Tits Torture, Nipple Clamps, Spanking, Cag
Video language: English
PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working. Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 881.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part 2

Michelle Lacy - Submissive Bitch Slave Wallula

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Clubdom
Cast: Michelle Lacy
Genres: Whipping
Goddess Michelle Lacy leads her submissive bitch slave into her dungeon with his worthless balls in a vice. After torturing his pathetic slut sacks, she readies her slave for a whipping. Goddess Michelle Lacy´s whip cracks on his pale back leaving bright red welts.
Duration: 8:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6278kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 376.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Michelle Lacy - Submissive Bitch Slave

Harmony Concepts - Prove It! Harrod

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Julie Simone, Sadie Atkins, Abby Cameron, Amber Michaels, Paige Richards, Mary Jane
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Discipline
This non-stop rope-and-gag-packed frenzy features beauties being titillatingly tied by other beauties -- but also by beasts Ikaras and Oak! Julie Simone is the delicious female bondager in two stories -- "Spice Up Your Life" and "Neighbor Needs Binding" -- tying up sexy struggling Sadie, Paige and Abby. Then Julie becomes taut bindee in a "stalk and capture" vignette followed by the grabbing and tying of Amber in the same unrelenting manner. Mary Jane is bound by an intruder -- or is he her lover?!
The incredible climax features the guys tying Sadie, Paige and Julie in standing spread eagles (and post tie)!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:55
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2402kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harmony Concepts - Prove It!

Valentines made Pecatonica

It's Valentines Day and let's just say that Johnny is in a bit of a dominant mood. I put on a fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and collar. I greet with a wry smile on my face as I saunter into the living room. Johnny seems to be quite serious when he grabs me a few seconds and makes me turn around. He doesn't seem to be in the mood to bargain with, so I do as I'm tol. He puts my arms in a strict leather arm binder. Then, he fastens a drool inducing black ball gag in my mouth. Finally I am instructed down to the floor onto my binrator cushion. Once there, Johnny tortures me by increasing the intensity, and decreasing it...and increasing....and decreasing until I finally explode into a very satisfying orgasm! I am so glad I have learned to finally trust my Johnny!
Duration: 5:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5767kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 242.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentines made

Damon & Ashley Jinnzhou

Release Year: 2024
Master Damon Pierce and his submissive Ashley Graham came to play in our dungeon. Damon put Ashley through her paces with some breast bondage, a dental gag, drooling tongue torture, a mean single-tail whipping, some nipple suckers, torturous violet wand play, heavy flogging, and finally the anal hook with forced squirting orgasms. An erotic dungeon session with a whole lot of kinky fun!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 439.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damon & Ashley

Night24 File 22023 Tokio

Genres: BDSM, Japan, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Wax, All Sex, Anal sex, DP, Cum Shots, Creampie, Bukkake
Video language: Japanese
宮島亜紀は、名作シリーズプライベ� �ト調教からの女子高生汚辱で志摩界� ��話題をさらったM奴隷宮島亜紀の最� �傑作とも呼び声も高い女子高生哀奴� ��さらににリリースです。
今回はご要望も多かったノーカット� �全版でお届けいたします。
前回のも増して責めの多彩且つ残虐� �は増しています。
しかし、それ以上に宮島亜紀のはか� �さと純粋さに心をうたれます。
小鳥の様に籠に閉じ込められ学校に� �行けず3か月間監禁された女子高生の 亜紀がやばい位可愛いぜ。
張りのあるケツがいやらしく動いて� �る。
おしっこを限界までガマンさせるカ� �スマの管理能力は某内閣に見せてや� ��たいぐらいです。
カニの様に身動きもとれなく縛られ� �んことアナルを同時にバイブで責め� ��れ涙をながす亜紀に興奮が徐々に高 まります。
達磨縛りにパイパンワレメがパック� �割れカテーテルを待ち受ける尿道さ� ��も純粋なM性を完成させた志摩紫光� �芸術性が際立ちます。
もう完璧にあきらめきった表情を表� �できるのは天才としか言いようがあ� ��ません!
今回特別版84分は2ファイルでお届け いたします。
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 55:10
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 619.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Night24 File 22023

Marina - No Solicitations Please Show Low

Cast: Marina, PD
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
When someone says they have a "cross to bear" they are normally speaking figuratively. Not Marina. PD has given her enough trouble that the phrase certainly applies, but today he is thinking a bit more literally.
Marina is going to carry her burden deep into the woods where PD has a little camp site all set up. It is a place where they can have some privacy and get back to nature at the same time.
Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina - No Solicitations Please
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05070 секунды с 9 запросами