View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 07:49 PM   #5203
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Top Cumshots compilation Chaptico

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Chad, Nick, Adam, Stephen, Dakota, Kared, Christian, Kasey, Trey, Bobby Golden, Chance, Dan Doe, Lance, Keegan, Sean, Dominick, Chad Wiley, Timmy Tucker, Lukas, Jayden, Kenny, Timmy, Johnny B Johnson, Brandon, Ricky, Jordan, Shane, Darrian, Shy Guy, Camer
Genres: Collection, Compilation, Amateur, Oral, Group, Threeways, Masturbation, Toys, Solo, Anal
Video language: English
They only taste their cum, they don’t gulp it. For this reason, and this reason alone, I am lowering my rating of this video. It is too deceptive of a title to warrant a better rating! Overall, I did enjoy this DVD only because it reminded me of some of the finer moments of Defiant’s early years. I have always been a huge fan of their videos and to see highlights like this from the beginning of their existence was a real treat! It was also a reminder to me of where this company began back in 1999 and how “primitive” their first videos were. It also reminds me of how far they have come and yet maintain the look of amateur videos while having become so much more professional. Defiant Productions has become “the” professional amateur video company! Is that possible? Featured on this DVD are scenes starring Tristan, Adam, Christian, Shane…and so many others! 30 stars are compiled here in this cum shooting extravaganza and each of them is fun to watch…again and again! It’s also fun to see how they’ve grown up over the last few years and have changed. As I said, I have been a huge fan of this company since the beginning of their existence, so I have seen a lot of these guys perform many times on several DVD’s over the years. I’ve seen new haircuts, new tattoos, new attitudes, better performances and more. It’s been a fun treat to see this; and it’s been even greater that director Joe Serna feels the liberty of bringing back these guys over and over again! Most video stars these days do a few videos and then they are never heard from again. With Defiant however, you see “the regulars” and then with each new video a “newcomer” seems to arrive and the cast of boys continues to grow! I love that! I only hope that Defiant Productions keeps bringing us more of the “highlight” compilations. This was a wonderful idea and one that I hope continues! I just would ask that they title the videos more appropriately, instead of with such a hugely deceptive title…unless they actually do start gulping loads of cum! Now THAT would be a huge Defiant treat!!!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:41
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1564kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Top Cumshots compilation

Fisting Barevarians In Rough Orgy New Edinburg

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Red Hog, MucDevil, Tom Bastard, Steve Kosma, Joe Knecht, Marc Rhynes
Genres: Extreme Sex, Fetish/Kink, Butt Play, Leather, Fisting, Rimming, Threesomes
A normal Saturday afternoon in Munich: Steve and Joe are enjoying their time. Joe is eager to take a fist, some dildos, stone eggs and Steve's cock. Steve cums in his hand and fists Joe using his spunk for lube. This is just a sample of want you can expect! You wont want to miss these hot guys in action!!!
Duration: 1:36:46
Video: 688x496, XviD, 1780kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting Barevarians In Rough Orgy

Gay - And The Devil Makes Three East Bernard

It's a sin to put so many good looking boys together in one collection of explosive threeways featuring fiery hot new models taking one or even two dicks up their innocent holes. Blake Elliott proves he's the most wanted bottom boy taking two big dicks up his tender rear and Jasper Robinson brings his sinfully sweet big cock to pound his young friends hungry mouths and asses. Give in to the devil on your shoulder and pick this one up today!
Duration: 1:52:57
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1920kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - And The Devil Makes Three

Desperate Lust Kyles Ford

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Omar, Boris, Oscar, Alkazar, Angel25, Nickitos, Oracul, Seel, Villem, Elan Dinn, Adam Laws, Tibor Schwarc, Peron Smooth, Baron Wiesse
Genres: Anal / Oral Sex, Bareback, Twinks, Cumshot, Sucking
There's a big, throbbing difference between normal horniness and "desperate lust." When a guy undergoes desperate lust, his throat constricts, his heart pounds in his chest, his nipples harden, his hands clinch into fists, his mouth salivates, his skin flushes and glistens with sweat, his cock turns to granite, and every hair on his body tingles with anticipation. Desperate lust is a sexual hunger that cannot be ignored and absolutely must be satisfied. And that's the level of passion that this film explores. Here are 14 hot young studs literally quivering, panting, and moaning to cum. They can think of nothing but sucking, bareback fucking, and draining their balls. Best of all, the guys are as handsome and hung as they are horny. Needless to say, it's an electrifying experience to see them go at one another in sets of two and three. Get ready for some powerful, raw butt pounding. A swollen dick, a hungry ass, and some spit lube is all these guys need to fuck like jackrabbits. Fans of oral sex and jizz-eating will be delighted by the open-mouth cumshots. These guys eagerly taste every drop of each other's creamy loads. Even if sperm gets shot all over a guy's chest, that sticky dick will still get sucked clean. The best cum eating scenes are in the threeways. Ever notice how when a guy has a buddy's cock deep up his ass, he gobbles cum with extra enthusiasm? And how! Don't miss the double cum facial 65 minutes into the action. It's a scene so milky that it made the back cover of the DVD. Another double facial occurs at the 99 minute mark.
Duration: 1:55:51
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1168kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperate Lust

Athletes Magazine Yeaah! vol.35 North Sutton

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Wild G@mes
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Rimming, Fingering, Blowjob, Handjob, Toys, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
人気の体育会シリーズから「夏風号� �が登場!
今回は、真夏の競パンシリーズ!2� �歳、超イケメン水泳部員の明雄くん� ��生掘りで絶叫!
さらに猛が、セーバーの先輩を激掘� �して驚愕興奮!前回好評の「すんド� ��男児」も収録。
見どころ満載の115分です!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1973kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Athletes Magazine Yeaah! vol.35

Stretched In Spit-Roast Threesome Parkton

Release Year: 2024
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: GingerDadBod, Trip Richards, Ty Long
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
I got a message from @gingerdadbod that they had a model named @BBCHer0 in town, and wondered if I wanted to film a threesome. Of course I accepted! I was unprepared for Ty's massive cock, however, but I did my best with it! I loved being spitroasted between him and Chris. My pussy was sore for days after, but it was worth it for being there between them and getting them to cum almost simultaneously!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2324kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 447.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stretched In Spit-Roast Threesome

True Stories Stockdale

Release Year: 1994
Studio: Hot House Video, Bullwhip Collection
Cast: Claude Jourdan, Cliff Parker, Sean Davis, Devyn Foster, Mark Baxter, Jake Andrews, Scott Baldwin, Max Grand, David Logan
Genres: Story, Anal, Oral, Solos, Muscle, Butt Play, Spanking, Threesomes, Classic
"True Stories: Letter from the Hot House Files" - the first in a series of Bullwhip Video productions based on explicit true-life experiences sent in to Hot House from viewers all over the world.
Duration: 1:27:05
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 710.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: True Stories

Время генерации страницы 0.03490 секунды с 9 запросами