View Single Post
Old 03-30-2016, 11:36 PM   #32
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Mom and Son

Mom is sitting on the couch; wearing a closed bathrobe. The Son enters the room and sits near her. She looks directly at him and says, “I know what you’ve been doing. I know you’ve been spying on me. Do you like looking at me? Do you like looking at your Mother?” She opens her robe; pauses to stare briefly and opens her bathrobe. She asks, “Is this what you want to see? My cunt? Your Mother’s cunt?” She spreads her legs far apart. Again, coldly almost angrily says, “This is my cunt, do you like looking at your Mother’s cunt?” Brief pause. She starts playing with herself while still staring into the Son’s eyes. She says, “Your dick is getting hard, I can see it. Take you pants off.” Brief pause. She stares and continues to play with herself and says, “God damn you’ve got a big dick. Come here!” The Son approaches and she sucks his cock with the love only a mother can give...

Katana Kombat , incest , mom , mother , mommy , son , milf , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , masturbation , brunette , kitchen , ёumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , pov

Resolution - 1280x720
Duration - 00:36:28
Size - 1095 mb

https://fboom.me/file/f9e7e1fac1889/KK-inMLM.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07955 секунды с 9 запросами