View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 06:57 AM   #2964
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

PunishedBrats - Popping Gum In Detention Mount Wilson

Kitty was made to report to detention for stealing candy from Miss Bianca's office. Upon her arrival, she attempted to use her cuteness and get out of this punishment. She noted that she had already been spanked, but she found Miss Bianca unmoved. Being the brat she is, Kitty could not help herself and while sitting in detention started popping gum. She soon found herself bent over the desk for more punishment. She was given thirty stokes with the meter stick. Ten over her skirt, ten on her panties, and then ten on her bare bottom. The tearful girl was shocked when she learned that this was but part of her punishment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24951kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PunishedBrats - Popping Gum In Detention

Jessa Rhodes - Marking Her Territory Shrub Oak

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Jessa Rhodes
Genres: Strapon
Video language: English
Its never a punishment but always a reward to receive Goddess Jessas big, fat cock! She expects complete and total devotion from her fuck-holes if they want to be used like the sluts they really are. Of course Jessa doesnt just want their loyalty but also demands their bank accounts, credit cards and personal possessions if a slave wants to continue to be her dirty little bitch boy.
Duration: 20:33
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1166kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 195.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessa Rhodes - Marking Her Territory

Amazon, Strapon - Amazon Ass Fucking Stahlstown

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Amazon, Strapon
Mistress Blair Williams totally dominates her tiny male slave, towering over him as she fucks him with her huge strap-on cock until he is totally defeated and broken before her. The pathetic bitch actually keeps begging Blair for the privilege of cumming while she fucks his ass, which she cruelly denies - only she will get to cum today. Annoyed with his begging, Blair humiliates her bitch by making him take her cock ass to mouth as a punishment. She then has him lick up the sweat from her armpits, belly, ass and legs before locking him back in has cage.
Duration: 19:50
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps

File size: 189.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon, Strapon - Amazon Ass Fucking

Regaldomina - Schoolgirl Spanking Elm Hall

Rabbit has been called in to see Me. her nervous smile gives off a sweet sense of bravado however it isn’t long before she remembers that she is here for being repeatedly tardy and her smile swaps to a grimace as I lay out her punishment in the simplest of terms. A crisp white shirt, tight pencil skirt, black stilettos and spectacles set the tone with assertive authority. I instruct her to stand, and to present herself across My knee. I pull down her white panties every so slowly…….. each second feeling like 10 minutes. I redden her cheeks with My palm, she stifles a little whimper with each smack. her privates I can feel her pushing down onto My thigh, I increase the intensity as it certainly isn’t supposed to be for her pleasure. The colour rushes to her bottom, little bruises appearing where each strike has landed. I swap to a heavy book, she must be struck with three different implements. One for each tardy mark in the register this week. her legs are shaking and her cries and no longer whimpers but pain induced sobs. I finish with a vicious wooden paddle that is only for repeat offenders….. the marks and memories it leaves are unique!!!! Perfect for punishing the naughtiest of girls!!!
Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24671kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Regaldomina - Schoolgirl Spanking

[Small Talk] Schmerz Scene #2 Beldenville

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
Video language: German
From an old dungeon where a cruel Mistress disciplines a bald man and tattooed blonde adding some nasty pussy air pumping to extreme hot waxing and cock
play Schmerzgehorsam takes you to a military facility where two sexy recruits get punished, humiliated and cumsprayed by their hung commander. Finally you
end up in a BDSM school where this hot latex domme gives submissive couple a kinky hot waxing, upside down suspension and genital play lesson. Enjoy!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:48
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 338.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: [Small Talk] Schmerz Scene #2

Lexi Sindel - Fuck Sling Mooreton

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Anal Play, Strapon
Mistress Lexi Sindel has her sub locked in a sensory deprivation hood so that her strap on punishments are a surprise. He is in the fuck sling for maximum penetration . She buries her cock deep in his asshole making him take the entire length. Lexi grabs the sling and uses momentum to slide his ass up and down her shaft with little effort. Lexi enjoys training and punishing mens buttholes of America.
Duration: 14:23
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1555kbps

File size: 177.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Sindel - Fuck Sling

Infernal Restraints Beautifull Perfect Gold Sweet Vip Collection. Part 5. Rexford

Release Year: 2024
Dee aka "Sd" is aspiring technical female top is also featured on this site as a handler. These hot girls are confined, bound, fucked, punished, objectified, immobilized.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 28 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernal Restraints Beautifull Perfect Gold Sweet Vip Collection. Part 5.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04550 секунды с 9 запросами