All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Lexi Sindel - Fuck Sling Muddy

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Anal Play, Strapon
Video language: English
Mistress Lexi Sindel has her sub locked in a sensory deprivation hood so that her strap on punishments are a surprise. He is in the fuck sling for maximum penetration . She buries her cock deep in his asshole making him take the entire length. Lexi grabs the sling and uses momentum to slide his ass up and down her shaft with little effort. Lexi enjoys training and punishing mens buttholes of America.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:23
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1555kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 177.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Sindel - Fuck Sling

Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2 Armenia

Release Year: 2024
This one picks up where the last left off. Nicole has her slaves pick up the lovely Mandi Slade once more for a series of training sessions. While they are doing so, slave Darby doesn't seem to be adapting to dildo worship. Nicole decides that she needs further training in this area. She is suspended in hair bondage and flogged. Another heavy session of worship follows. Nicole and her assistant, Mistress Jean, tie both girls together for another punishment session of clamps, floggings and riding crops.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1466kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn Carrizo Springs

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
She does not want him to be displeased. She knows that the choice between this torment and the unknown punishment should be an easy one, but for some reason she almost chokes on the words before they leave her mouth. Only her fear loosens her tongue.
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn

Sarah Blake Hartford

Release Year: 2024
The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!...The Pope
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:09
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Blake

Amazon, Strapon - Amazon Ass Fucking San Dimas

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Blair Williams
Genres: Amazon, Strapon
Mistress Blair Williams totally dominates her tiny male slave, towering over him as she fucks him with her huge strap-on cock until he is totally defeated and broken before her. The pathetic bitch actually keeps begging Blair for the privilege of cumming while she fucks his ass, which she cruelly denies - only she will get to cum today. Annoyed with his begging, Blair humiliates her bitch by making him take her cock ass to mouth as a punishment. She then has him lick up the sweat from her armpits, belly, ass and legs before locking him back in has cage.
Duration: 19:50
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps

File size: 189.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon, Strapon - Amazon Ass Fucking

PunishedBrats - Popping Gum In Detention Havre De Grace

Kitty was made to report to detention for stealing candy from Miss Bianca's office. Upon her arrival, she attempted to use her cuteness and get out of this punishment. She noted that she had already been spanked, but she found Miss Bianca unmoved. Being the brat she is, Kitty could not help herself and while sitting in detention started popping gum. She soon found herself bent over the desk for more punishment. She was given thirty stokes with the meter stick. Ten over her skirt, ten on her panties, and then ten on her bare bottom. The tearful girl was shocked when she learned that this was but part of her punishment.
Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24951kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PunishedBrats - Popping Gum In Detention

Punishment Sees Zlata Shine Whipped, Bound, Choked, and Stretched Out Thorpe

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Zlata Shine
Genres: Anal, Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore
After only just meeting each other on the street, Vince decides to take Zlata Shine back to his apartment, where his BDSM toys are, for a bit of fun.
Duration: 40:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11799kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishment Sees Zlata Shine Whipped, Bound, Choked, and Stretched Out

Время генерации страницы 0.10882 секунды с 9 запросами