Old 03-06-2024, 10:39 AM   #1264
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Bound For Punishment Scene 1 Hughson

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Varnish, leather, rubber, this is everything what slave / slave to pull needs.
Format: avi
Duration: 58:52
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1488kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 698.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound For Punishment Scene 1

Regaldomina - Schoolgirl Spanking Two Dot

Rabbit has been called in to see Me. her nervous smile gives off a sweet sense of bravado however it isn’t long before she remembers that she is here for being repeatedly tardy and her smile swaps to a grimace as I lay out her punishment in the simplest of terms. A crisp white shirt, tight pencil skirt, black stilettos and spectacles set the tone with assertive authority. I instruct her to stand, and to present herself across My knee. I pull down her white panties every so slowly…….. each second feeling like 10 minutes. I redden her cheeks with My palm, she stifles a little whimper with each smack. her privates I can feel her pushing down onto My thigh, I increase the intensity as it certainly isn’t supposed to be for her pleasure. The colour rushes to her bottom, little bruises appearing where each strike has landed. I swap to a heavy book, she must be struck with three different implements. One for each tardy mark in the register this week. her legs are shaking and her cries and no longer whimpers but pain induced sobs. I finish with a vicious wooden paddle that is only for repeat offenders….. the marks and memories it leaves are unique!!!! Perfect for punishing the naughtiest of girls!!!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24671kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Regaldomina - Schoolgirl Spanking

A Kinky Night with Amazing Agatha Vega Klawock

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Agatha Vega, Christian Clay
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Bondage, Straight, Hardcore, Latina, Redhead
Perfect slave Agatha Vega gets dominated, face fucked, ass fucked, and eats ass in bondage. It isn't punishment, it is just her lot in life.
Duration: 40:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15626kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Kinky Night with Amazing Agatha Vega

[Small Talk] Schmerz Scene #2 Pacolet

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
Video language: German
From an old dungeon where a cruel Mistress disciplines a bald man and tattooed blonde adding some nasty pussy air pumping to extreme hot waxing and cock
play Schmerzgehorsam takes you to a military facility where two sexy recruits get punished, humiliated and cumsprayed by their hung commander. Finally you
end up in a BDSM school where this hot latex domme gives submissive couple a kinky hot waxing, upside down suspension and genital play lesson. Enjoy!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 11:48
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 338.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: [Small Talk] Schmerz Scene #2

Discipline in Russia Part 39 Vicco

Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.
Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russia Part 39

Jessa Rhodes - Marking Her Territory Talkeetna

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Femdomempire
Cast: Jessa Rhodes
Genres: Strapon
Its never a punishment but always a reward to receive Goddess Jessas big, fat cock! She expects complete and total devotion from her fuck-holes if they want to be used like the sluts they really are. Of course Jessa doesnt just want their loyalty but also demands their bank accounts, credit cards and personal possessions if a slave wants to continue to be her dirty little bitch boy.
Duration: 20:33
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1166kbps

File size: 195.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessa Rhodes - Marking Her Territory

Anus Whipping Echo

One of you wrote me the the following e-mail: 'During the years you have punished so many girls in so many ways. But I've never seen that you punish a girls anus real hard. Please do me and many other members the favor for Christmas.'
Well, Toni and all the others of you who like that kind of punishment, today we fullfill your wish.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:43
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps

File size: 134.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anus Whipping

Время генерации страницы 0.11556 секунды с 9 запросами