View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 08:18 AM   #1165
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Real Estate Agent Charlie Red Gets Ass Fucked By Married Client Ford

Video language: English
Real estate agent Charlie Red is showing a potential client around a new home when she overhears him arguing with his wife over the phone. She knows she can use this to her advantage and makes sure she seals the deal by flirting her way into Jay's pants. They head upstairs to the bedroom to continue the viewing when slutty Charlie starts to strip and tempts Jay into licking and fingering her pussy. She leans over and slurps on Jay's massive dick before climbing on top of his shaft for some cowgirl style fucking! Charlie lays on the bed and takes a pussy and ass pounding, letting this adulterous married man shoot his cum all over her filthy little face!
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7371kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real Estate Agent Charlie Red Gets Ass Fucked By Married Client

Fiona Frost & Addis Fouche (Valentine Reversal) Piritu

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Fiona Frost, Addis Fouche
Genres: Threesome, Feature, Hardcore, All Sex ,Couples
It’s Valentine’s Day, and Addis couldn’t be more excited. She has vivid ambitions for this day and imagines her wildest dreams will come to fruition. She fantasizes with Fiona about her crush, knowing he’ll fall head over heels in love when he sees how cute she looks. Ready to make it all come true, Addis sets out for the day. She runs into her stepdad, Kyle, on the way out. He’s just come out of the shower and has nothing but a towel around his waist. Addis can’t help but admire her stepdad’s body. Even if he’s an older guy, she’s always found him really attractive. Now, seeing him in just a towel, she wonders if maybe her stepdad has a big cock underneath. The thought turns her on, and since she’s already feeling horny because of Valentine’s Day, she wonders if she should rip the towel away and have some fun before school. But she thinks it better not to. Who knows how he might react? She suspects he may have eyed her once or twice in the past, but since she’s got the hots for him, she could be making it up. After school, Addis comes home, joined by Fiona, and both girls are heartbroken. The day didn’t go as planned, and neither of them saw their Valentine’s Day fantasies come true. Kyle is also facing a dilemma, as his wife isn’t coming home, so the lingerie he bought her and the roses on the bed he meticulously set up will go to waste. Walking past Kyle’s bedroom, the girls see the lingerie and the roses and decide to have a little fun as a way to turn their Valentine’s Day around. Kyle walks in on the girls and is completely caught off guard. He can see his stepdaughter’s nipples and Fiona’s nipples through the sheer lingerie. Kyle knows he shouldn’t be checking them out, as it’s a little fucked up to see his stepdaughter and get turned on. But still, he can’t help but admire their stunning bodies. He’s getting hard but can’t let them see that they’ve turned him on. It’s no use, as the girls quickly understand the power they have over him now. Since everyone is having a bad Valentine’s Day, the girls figure it would be mutually beneficial if they play around with Kyle, and he gets to see his Valentine’s gifts in use. Addis reaches out and strokes her stepdad’s dick beneath his jeans. As she suspected, he has a big dick, and now that she’s made the first move, it’s too late to turn back now. Kyle knows he shouldn’t, but at the same time, he’s feeling extraordinarily lustful and will probably never get the chance to fuck two insanely hot younger girls again. Both Addis and Fiona slobber on his cock, taking turns filling their mouths and seeing who can fit it the deepest. The sensation of his stepdaughter sucking his dick drives Kyle wild. Addis can’t believe this is happening, either. To think her day started with fantasizing about her stepdad’s naked body to her now giving him a blowjob - it feels unreal in the best way. They’re all starting to have fun. Addis wants to ride her stepdad’s dick and deepen their bond in a way she’s dreamt about for a long time. It feels incredible getting fucked by her stepdad. Their connection is intimate and familiar, and the tension is heightened by how forbidden it all is. Kyle and Addis both know this will have to be a secret they share for the rest of their lives. Her juices drip and get all over Kyle’s cock and balls as he pounds her pussy harder and harder. Fiona wants her turn, too. The girls move between positions, eating each other out and sharing Kyle’s cock playfully. When Kyle can no longer hold his load, he shoots his shot all over their adorable faces. They look immaculate, shower
Duration: 46:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3078kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fiona Frost & Addis Fouche (Valentine Reversal)

Black Lingerie Munford

I don't know what it is about black lingerie, or little black dresses for that matter. But, they always make for a lot of sexy fun! This evening, I put on this very sensual black bustier that I found on the internet with matching panties, stockings and high heels. Then, I prop myself on the couch and wait for Johnny to discover me in my ensemble. Of course, as soon as he does, he finds a reason to excuse himself and returns a moment later with black leather straps and red ball harness gag. He leaves me right where I am, but secures my arms behind my back and straps my legs together. Finally, he forces the harness gag over my head. After watching me struggle and mmmphhh for a while, we watch a movie together and then he promises to release me until we get to the bedroom. I have a feeling it will start all over again there.
Duration: 10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 462.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Lingerie

London River (Taking My Friends to London)1080p Marsteller

London River comes home a bit too early one day from work and finds her husband Draven Navarro jacking off to a very dirty site while wearing her panties. Much to his shock she is not angry but instead turned on. She asks him about the scene he is watching and he confesses that he would love to see her get fucked by a bunch of guys like that and she immediately starts touching herself to the thought of getting pounded out by strange men. Draven suggests that he knows some men from the gym that would be into that and she agrees. On another day his sexy wife London is sprawled out onto the guest bedroom in her best lingerie when her Husband walks in with his workout buddies, Eddie Jaye and Don Prince, to fuck his wife just the way she needs. She lets them know she is wanting those cocks in all of her holes and at the same time. They waste no time making her cum loud and hard so many times that she lost count. When they finally fuck her ass and pussy at the same time she can't control herself from cumming over and over again while Draven records and takes photos to remember the moment. They take turns using her pussy to cum, shooting their loads all over this sexy married woman. London and her husband know there is no going back to vanilla boring sex after this.
Duration: 40:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6410kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River (Taking My Friends to London)1080p

Alexis James ( Mann After Dark) Telferner

Cast: Alexis James
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex , POV ,IR ,Anal
Sultry, super-slender sexpot Alexis James poses in an intimate bedroom setting dressed in black stockings and little else. Top stud Richard Mann stands with his imposing big Black cock at full erection. The lithe beauty drops to her knees to suck his massive meat. Alexis presses her face intimately between his ass cheeks. She worships his boner with a deepthroat blowjob. And the nasty blonde beauty rims out Richard's sphincter. Next, she takes a ride with his rod in her sweet pussy. Richard rails her butthole doggie-style. On her back, Alexis takes an anal boning, with Richard's dark anaconda feverishly thrusting in and out of her rectum. He reams her asshole in several lewd positions. Alexis slurps up her tasty flavor with raunchy, ass-to-mouth cocksucking! Richard slaps her open mouth with his big boner till he spews semen, soaking Alexis in a sticky cum facial.
Duration: 36:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5581kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis James ( Mann After Dark)

Xiana Hill Supply

Playful little ebony teen hooker Xianna Hill doesn't take officer Brick seriously when he catches her soliciting in a hotel. She's all fun and games until he slaps on the cuffs, then she tries bargaining her way outta jail. Silly ho! The only way to avoid the slammer is sexual submission! She agrees and officer Brick proceeds to savagely pound her tight little ebony pussy all over the bedroom then batters her with a big facial cumshot.
Duration: 33:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xiana Hill

Natasha Nice, Chloe Surreal - I Hate Working For Your Girlfriend Comayagua

Cast: Natasha Nice, Chloe Surreal
Genres: Threesome, Big Tits
Maid Natasha Nice decides to get her revenge on her client's bitchy daughter, Chloe Surreal, by flirting with her boyfriend Max Fills, then following him to the bedroom and sucking his dick. Chloe walks in on Natasha tittyfucking her guy, so the maid teaches her a lesson, spanking the college girl and fingering her pussy, then showing Chloe how to suck Max's cock. Natasha sits on the stuck-up brunette's face as Max fucks her, and the hotties share that dick, then scissor on the bed as lucky Max watches.
Duration: 34:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natasha Nice, Chloe Surreal - I Hate Working For Your Girlfriend
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06691 секунды с 9 запросами